Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DC Auto

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 10:25 AM
DarylJ
Three Wheelin'

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by odurandina
if German is bad (georgia) and DC is bad (district of the real mob) -- then who is good ?
DC Auto is in "downtown" Rocky Mount, NC (unless they've moved since I lived down there). They are definitely a a dismantler. They were always good to me, but I would show up in person. Never actually ordered something from them since I moved back to PA.

The warehouse was pretty amazing. There would being a wrecked car in, carefully dismantle it, clean the parts, slap bar code stickers on them after putting them in the catalog, and then put them in the racks, many of which they custom built to protect and save space on odd shaped things like doors, hoods, etc.

Fake edit: just did some google mapping. They have moved, but are still in Rocky Mount. They used to be in a cool old building on Nash St if I recall. I believe it is now......Towel Town??? Used to be all old and hammered looking, but in a good way. Now it looks like somebody tried to do a $5,000 facelift and failed.

Quick Reply: DC Auto