Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

great purchase experience!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2002, 06:17 AM
cheetah chrome
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow great purchase experience!

great purchase experiences dont happen all the time especially over the net. ive been chasing a vacuum leak in my 951 for a while now, and out of frustration ive decided to replace all the vac lines. i found a kit to replace nine of the large preformed vacuum hoses, all original porsche parts too. i got emails back the same day, sometimes w/ in an hour or two, but a problem did come up...... the place i bought the parts from was missing one of the hoses. so the guy took a hose off of his car and shipped it to not hold up my project. the day after receiving the parts the new hose came via fed ex. i had also inquired about an intake gasket, he then responded "i have no new ones i have a used one in good shape, free if you want it". although i declined its the gesture that counts. ive never had large company (w/ fully staffed customer service department) bend over backwards to make sure i wasnt inconvienienced. anywho i have no affiliation w/ this company except for being a satisfied customer.

thanks again to: EightyoneMotorsports
JURG951@aol.com
Old 08-30-2002, 11:36 AM
dermass
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is that their website? i couldnt get eightyonemotorsports.com to work.

Quick Reply: great purchase experience!