Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1980 Porsche 924 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Marcquito
No, not Mosquito!
Rennlist Member

Location: Gliese 581g | Monte-Carlo, Côte d’Azur, La Planète Terre
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VOoDOoGTX
well shoot me now for making a low ball offer. ever car get them and everyone should expect them when your selling somthing used, Especially in an economy where people are loosing there jobs left and right and companies are downsizing. this isnt the time to sell a car and everyone knows it but this is the time to buy cars WAY cheeper than they are supose to be.

case in point. some guy is selling a Audi S6 old C5 addition around here with the 5 cyl turbo. he was asking 5k and im offering him 3. he will take it. cars mint btw
Hey- don' get mad.

Also, the OP probably isn't hurting like the guy with the Audi.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:35 PM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

nah the guy with the audi isnt that bad off but hes got like 7 cars just bought another and his wife wont let him keep them all. Whatever its just my way of trying to get the best deals from people. I dont need alot of stuff but i want stuff so i throw stuff on my need list and my want list and low ball everthing on the want list and just buy it at what there asking for the need.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:47 PM
alxdgr8
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 36 Posts

Voodoo, please stay out of my thread. No I will not take your offer, I'm not going to say it again.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:03 AM
lovemyp-car
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just do what i did and put him on your ignore list
Old 01-26-2009, 12:21 AM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

haha oh damn i been ignored by the roller painter boyz
Old 01-26-2009, 12:35 AM
El Commandante
Pro

Wow this forum has really turned. People used to be respectful, now everyone just has hissie fits and slams people because they wouldn't do the same thing. Start having respect for one another and grow up.

EDIT: RolexNJ
Old 01-26-2009, 01:05 AM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

im about to have 200k on my A6. its going to be a wonderful day. im going to dance and swing, drive it down to get food. That car reminds me of my childhood, driving it too school, my first car accident(out of 3) and getting involved with cars. It was a weird day when my car first broke down. it wouldn't shift into any gears and all. Thats when i found audiworld. another web side just like this one, everyone was extremely helpful. after a few days me and a bunch of the people on the forums tracked down the problem to shorted out wires. since then i have learned alot about cars, engines, and problems. so after my car hits 200k miles im going to drive it into the corn fields and light it on fire. i have dont terrible things to a truly beautiful car all because i didnt have the money to maintain it and because i didnt know what i was doing. That car showed me that i need to stop and plan stuff out before i do it. that car tought me alot about moding my cars. these kids hate me but believe me im doing them a favor and getting a good laugh out of it. point is, do what you want with your cars there your cars there beautiful in your eyes and thats what maters, just like your never gonna get your girl friend to give a **** about your new turbo or the new wheels you bought you love that car and do what you thinks gonna look good or be good. you'll learn alot. and thats the point of these forums is to learn about this stuff.

but I'm a ***** so I'm gonna say what I'm thinking. but like i tell everyone on here, you need anything and im anywhere near you guys ill be there 100% to help do whatever you need (no butt sex )
Old 01-26-2009, 01:10 AM
Ian Carr
That Guy
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im about to have 200k on my A6. its going to be a wonderful day. im going to dance and swing, drive it down to get food. That car reminds me of my childhood, driving it too school, my first car accident(out of 3) and getting involved with cars. It was a weird day when my car first broke down. it wouldn't shift into any gears and all. Thats when i found audiworld. another web side just like this one, everyone was extremely helpful. after a few days me and a bunch of the people on the forums tracked down the problem to shorted out wires. since then i have learned alot about cars, engines, and problems. so after my car hits 200k miles im going to drive it into the corn fields and light it on fire. i have dont terrible things to a truly beautiful car all because i didnt have the money to maintain it and because i didnt know what i was doing. That car showed me that i need to stop and plan stuff out before i do it. that car tought me alot about moding my cars. these kids hate me but believe me im doing them a favor and getting a good laugh out of it. point is, do what you want with your cars there your cars there beautiful in your eyes and thats what maters, just like your never gonna get your girl friend to give a **** about your new turbo or the new wheels you bought you love that car and do what you thinks gonna look good or be good. you'll learn alot. and thats the point of these forums is to learn about this stuff.

but I'm a ***** so I'm gonna say what I'm thinking. but like i tell everyone on here, you need anything and im anywhere near you guys ill be there 100% to help do whatever you need (no butt sex )

BAH-HAH. He said it him self (for the mods). I want the watch forum back damn it!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:13 AM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

hahaa Ian your a traitor!

go get your watch forum back but loose my friendship
Old 01-26-2009, 06:07 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Whew. And I thought I was the king of nonsensical stories. LOL.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:39 AM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

haha i still love your stories. mine kinda had a point
Old 01-27-2009, 12:21 PM
alxdgr8
Rennlist Member

Tuesday Bump!
Old 01-29-2009, 05:43 PM
RuFF_Fanatic
Instructor

This would be a great car for my CGT project, contacted you.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Marcquito
No, not Mosquito!
Rennlist Member

Location: Gliese 581g | Monte-Carlo, Côte d’Azur, La Planète Terre

^ good luck with the sale!
Old 01-30-2009, 05:59 PM
alxdgr8
Rennlist Member

Currently not for sale