Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Runnin' wide open and no exhaust system.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2002, 12:57 AM
DerSchlechtSpecht
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Runnin' wide open and no exhaust system.

You herd me right, I finally got the ***** to take out the cat and bursch exhaust and see what she got. Well to tell you the Not that impressed, It was loud as anything, it idled like a big block muscle car. But it had nothin of the line, I had always thought for years that if you delete the exhause after the headers, the car would be a rocket, I learned I was wrong, at least with my 944 NA. I put the bursch back on and I was flying like you wouldnt believe, HOECHSTGESCHWINIGKEIT!!!!!!!!! god I love my bursch, and it only cost me 120 bucks at the hershey swap meet.

Any thoughts

Christian
Old 05-31-2002, 02:29 AM
deni durrell
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
na cars need back pressure. turbo cars don't because of the turbo compressor which supplies the pressure. man i wish i coulda herd th't one.

-data gathered (read) from various discussions down at Ye olde Rennlist Pub and Grill located at any terminal near you (you know, the one where those two old chaps meet and then go for a ride in a boxster).

sounds like yu been awatchin too m'ch NASHCARR, cletus!

Quick Reply: Runnin' wide open and no exhaust system.