Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bat Wing

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 09:48 AM
threesticks1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Bat Wing

When I got my car it didn't have the front undertray, only the middle one, the one that looks kind of like a bat wing. I just got a used one and it is missing some parts and I don't have all of the hardware to attach it to the car.

Does any body have a close up pic of the three metal mounting tabs on the rear of the wing? Mine are all gone. I have looked in the PET but the illustrations are rather vague as to where all of the bolts and screws go. PET gives descriptions and quantities but not much else.

I have figured out the ones around the front and sides but there are four holes, two on each side close to the outboard rearward side that I can't figure out. Does any body have explanations for these?

I have been running the car for the two years that I have had if with out any of the undertrays and it seems to be just fine, but now that I have the front undertray I want to install it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Quick Reply: Bat Wing