Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Water4Gas and save your money at the pump?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Whisper
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JohnKoaWood
Make sure you put Rennlist members on the invite list for your funeral first... Just so we can show up and dispute weather or not to roller paint your Casket...
Nah, actually, he'd be fine.

Ozone is a gas at atmospheric pressure and tempurature, and would dissipate quickly, while heavy water is quite stable and not even radioactive, so he....

...Damn it! Stop it, just stop! I know that's not the point! But you can't *say* stuff like that in front of an engineer without us correcting you! It's compulsive! We can't stop ourselves!

If you want the thread to die, just stop saying words!
Old 04-15-2009, 09:15 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Whisper
Nah, actually, he'd be fine.

Ozone is a gas at atmospheric pressure and tempurature, and would dissipate quickly, while heavy water is quite stable and not even radioactive, so he....

...Damn it! Stop it, just stop! I know that's not the point! But you can't *say* stuff like that in front of an engineer without us correcting you! It's compulsive! We can't stop ourselves!

If you want the thread to die, just stop saying words!
Your name wouldn't be Richard would it, I am an engineer, and I spend all day doing what you usually do on here, so when I get to here it is to relieve stress, usually....

I sit next to a Richard, and we have, more than once, gotten into entirely esoteric discussions about the most meaningless points, just because... A few of us in the office have been toying with soliciting a proposal to engineer him an artificial sense of Humor... Come on into the shallow end of the gene pool, the water is fine...

I do not mean in any way to offend anyone here, but really I do have alot of fun on here, usually threads like this, or roller paint, or monkeys have a type of sedative affect on me... and these days I feel like I need it...

Quick Reply: Water4Gas and save your money at the pump?