Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

968 Festival of Speed Caravan... others welcome to join

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003, 02:43 PM
SANDOVAL
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Post 968 Festival of Speed Caravan... others welcome to join

Hey guys,

We have 7 968 cars confirmed with a handful on the fence.... Lets cross our fingers for Dan and Angel to get their cars finished in time! I would really like to see at least 10 cars make it. I can't stress the amount of fun you will be missing if you do not attend. There will be something for everyone in the family. If you have kids they will absolutely love it. As you probably know there is a Grand Am race on Sunday and lots of racing F,Sa, & Su.

I encourage other water pumpers to join our group!

The consensus tells me that the majority of the group wants to meet in front of Krispy Kremes at the Block. I will be arriving at the Block at 7:30. We should be departing in Caravan style with the OC PCA around 8:30-9AM.

Directions:
I5 and the 22

I-5 NORTH 2.3
Take the CA-22 WEST exit towards LONG BEACH 0.7
Merge on CA-22 WEST 0.5
Take the THE CITY DRIVE exit 0.2
Turn Left on THE CITY DR S 0.2
Turn Left on CITY PKY E/ENTERTAINMENT AVE 0.1
Turn Right on CITY BLVD

We will be meeting both Saturday and Sunday (Everyone who has sent an RSVP will be attending the Sat. Caravan with a possibility of Sunday)

Please remember to email me if there is a possibility of your attendance.

Thanks,

Eric

FYI...I received this information today from by buddies with the Delta Faucet/Stuttgart performance/Einszett/Oakley/Motul Cup car's

RACE NOTIFICATION

ATTENTION: Geoff and the team will be racing the weekend of June 5-8, 2003
at the California Speedway in Fontana California.

If you were thinking about taking in a race, this is the one. This will be a very big weekend. Actually, this weekend runs from Thursday to Sunday. Here is a brief on the schedule: Thursday; Setup and PCA Club practice, Friday; Grand Am setup and practice, Saturday; PCA and Grand Am Practice- PCA sprint races, Grand Am Cup Enduro, Sunday; PCA Sprint race and endurance race AND the Grand Am Rolex Race. WHOA, were talking lots of racing!

You are invited to a milestone in Geoff's career so don't miss it. Geoff will be competing in the PCA Club Series AND he will run his first professional career race, the Grand American Cup Endurance race. We are currently in the process of converting the #64 SCCA ITE car over to Grand Am Cup trim. Look for the car with new Grand Am markings AND two new sponsors: Motul and Oakley Sportswear.
Old 06-01-2003, 08:54 PM
rihaa
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I plan on being there for saturday, with a slim possibility of sunday. I unfortunately have finals on monday and tuesday of the next week that will require some studying.

Then again what better music to study to than racing porsches screaming around the track?

Quick Reply: 968 Festival of Speed Caravan... others welcome to join