Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mpd425 pulled through big time-

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 01:00 AM
Will Feather
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone near me has one of those, pretty sweet if I do say.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:12 AM
TRDRacer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need the same setup as my front end got damaged by a stupid person in a mall parking lot! Basicly there were 20 some spots open next to me and he had to park right next to me and cliped my entire front end! So I am just looking to doing a turbo front end swap! Anyone got a reasonable price they can sell the parts at or even give some spares they have lying around?

Thanks
Old 03-30-2008, 06:13 PM
alex
Almost Addicted
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by banana944
Someone near me has one of those, pretty sweet if I do say.
The car or the 3 mo old?

Originally Posted by kandyinmyvan
Lucky man. I see a future Porsche DIYer there.
Thats the way we do things my family.

Originally Posted by TRDRacer
I need the same setup as my front end got damaged by a stupid person in a mall parking lot! Basicly there were 20 some spots open next to me and he had to park right next to me and cliped my entire front end! So I am just looking to doing a turbo front end swap! Anyone got a reasonable price they can sell the parts at or even give some spares they have lying around?

Thanks
I have to say I was pretty lucky to get what I did for the $ I spent.

After looking at that pic for a few days, friday night I decided to put everything on, just so I didn't have to look at the crater that used to be my front fender. Now that I've gotten through the undercoating, it won't take log to disassemble when it goes to paint in 2 weeks. Even in 3 different colors the car looks 10x better. My wife came in from the garage and was saying much much smoother and different it looks. Now, If I could figure out why I have no power to the signals, I'll be in business.

Quick Reply: mpd425 pulled through big time-