Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

944 Twin Turbo - Toyota Supra Edition..

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 01:16 AM
Legoland951
Race Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you. I love to see how I can waste other people's time just as well as any other. I know you like to put on a show and others like to watch. I took your advice and not take anything seriously on the internet. I hope everyone else has enjoyed this show from the Luis and Frank broadcasting service.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:37 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Legoland951
Thank you. I love to see how I can waste other people's time just as well as any other. I know you like to put on a show and others like to watch. I took your advice and not take anything seriously on the internet. I hope everyone else has enjoyed this show from the Luis and Frank broadcasting service.
It was great,it shows that you are human and can be funny specially the part about breaking your hip. I also want to apologize for not believing you about the 1/4mile runs with your bike, but I did a search and I found a video of you at the drag strip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNDhr0YYBuc
Old 03-04-2008, 02:17 AM
Legoland951
Race Car

My sister's ex bf almost did that when we were at the track. He barely knew how to ride let alone being able to keep the front wheel on the ground. Lets do it Luis, I will give you 5 bikelengths racing the same bike at the track. You got enough money to buy one so lets race for pinks. Maybe we should enter the TV show Pinks so everyone can see. I figure I got about 100 pounds advantage on you so I won't have to worry about RT.

Anytime you want to sell Federico's old car back to me for what you paid for is one phone call away. I would love to see the severe front impact. I can't even refrain from laughing as I type this.

BTW, I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you. Are you interested?
Old 03-04-2008, 02:23 AM
Keithr726
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope you guys don't live down the street from each other. Take it to the bar.

btw, lart your injectors shipped today priority.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:26 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

My sister's ex bf almost did that when we were at the track. He barely knew how to ride let alone being able to keep the front wheel on the ground. Lets do it Luis, I will give you 5 bikelengths racing the same bike at the track. You got enough money to buy one so lets race for pinks. Maybe we should enter the TV show Pinks so everyone can see. I figure I got about 100 pounds advantage on you so I won't have to worry about RT.

Anytime you want to sell Federico's old car back to me for what you paid for is one phone call away. I would love to see the severe front impact. I can't even refrain from laughing as I type this.

BTW, I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you. Are you interested?
Federico's old car is nothing more than a memory now, he bought that car in a junk yard near my house in chino, it's gone the impact that car substained must has been a frontal collision with a semi truck 18 wheeler, it was catastrophic.

About racing you in a bike, the last thing I want is to see is for you to suffer a heart attack from the excitement. Crouch rockets are for young kids not old farts like you and me, how do you manage to walk straight after a ride on the bike, with all the arthritis problems that you have?

Btw, are you related to Danno Nguyen?
Old 03-04-2008, 03:27 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Keithr726
I hope you guys don't live down the street from each other. Take it to the bar.

btw, lart your injectors shipped today priority.
Ur D'man. i wish everybody here was as straigh forward and honest as you are.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:02 AM
Legoland951
Race Car

Wow a collison with a semi. I am sure Federico's kid who was driving that car must have been talented being able to drive a car so trashed for 4 years. Maybe we can give him a call and ask him who is lying here. That car must be pretty talented to in order to hide damage from you and me when we both inspected the car together. In order to miss collision damage of that magnitude, one must be dumb, blind, or stupid and you are none of the above so that car must be talented.

Rice rockets are for people with ***** and skill. Some people like to talk, some people want to be an internet warrior, but I live life. Real men deal with the pain, not whine about it.

You related to Scott Gomes? Maybe Hugo Chavez?

O, this is fun. We can go as long as you want.

BTW, since you are the business type of a man, how does one report income to the IRS on an non existent company?
Old 03-04-2008, 10:05 AM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2,204 Likes on 1,243 Posts

Old 03-04-2008, 10:40 AM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 648 Likes on 502 Posts

Attached Images   
Old 03-04-2008, 12:11 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Wow a collison with a semi. I am sure Federico's kid who was driving that car must have been talented being able to drive a car so trashed for 4 years. Maybe we can give him a call and ask him who is lying here. That car must be pretty talented to in order to hide damage from you and me when we both inspected the car together. In order to miss collision damage of that magnitude, one must be dumb, blind, or stupid and you are none of the above so that car must be talented.

Rice rockets are for people with ***** and skill. Some people like to talk, some people want to be an internet warrior, but I live life. Real men deal with the pain, not whine about it.

You related to Scott Gomes? Maybe Hugo Chavez?

O, this is fun. We can go as long as you want.

BTW, since you are the business type of a man, how does one report income to the IRS on an non existent company?

If Marlon(federico's son) was driving the car, it's a sure thing that the car was wrecked. I may have some pictures saved from that car, that shows the damage, I'll find them and disprove you in this battlefield, I have no choice but to wear my ninja suit. you have no idea of how much damaged you have inflicted me with this next statement
I actually spilled coffee all over my desk and urinated in my $ 300.00 leopard robe. That Frank, is a classic.

About the IRS I have no idea since I am a illegal alien and I don't pay taxes.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Legoland951
Race Car

You advised me to take nothing personally on the internet, so I am taking your advice. You refer to a battle field but this is only the internet and we are just having a conversation right? If I hurt your feelings, I immediately apologize and we can stop this right now. I wouldn't want to see you in a ninja suit.

If I took this thread seriously, I would want to jump off a bridge already as you singled me out, called me a liar who ripped you off, and said you wouldn't do business with someone who lied to you.

However, this is a what I posted to you on 12/15/07 in this thread months after you bought the 86 951 that was involved in a wreck with a semi where I magically hid the damage from either one of us https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...ill+interested about the 88 951 you said you wanted. I asked "Hey Luis, do you still want the 88 951 for $5k?" and your response was:

"Originally Posted by Legoland951
Hey Luis, do you still want the 88 951 for $5k?

I'll give you a call by 2 as soon as I get out of the office, yes I am interested. I just got delay because a 88 Turbo S deal that was too good to let go."

Let me see, I am sure a man of your vocal veracity would have said "hey, you ripped me off you POS" like you are saying now. I am not sure why you would be hurt in any way as you are calling me the liar and rip off. Also, I consider you an expert buyer in 944s so to miss a hidden catastrophic wreck in a salvaged title car (where one would inspect even more carefully) makes no sense to me. I think you are the one questioning my integrity so if I am not bothered, why should you? You know character defamation is a crime?

Again, you question me about doing a 1/4 mile at the dragstrip as if there is a reason why I should lie to you. Why is it so hard for you to imagine someone doing something you have not done? How you think I have worse osteoarithritic symptoms than a typical 65 year old at 41? From typing on the keyboard? Yes I have ran 10 marathons in the past, ski raced at the collegiate level, driven like an idiot on the streets as a kid and wrecked a whole lot of times, shot thousands of 110% compressed power load .45 magnum rounds which broke the bursa on my shoulder and cause pain in my right wrist, along with a whole lot of things that caused damage (kids, don't try these things at home as you will get arithritis or worse later in life). But, I wouldn't expect you to believe me since this is only the internet and I wouldn't want you to urinate on your $300 leopard robe.

I don't think illegal aliens are allowed to adopt. They kinda like do a serious background check first.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:31 PM
PorscheDude1
On the Radar
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lart951
About the IRS I have no idea since I am a illegal alien and I don't pay taxes.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:43 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

You advised me to take nothing personally on the internet, so I am taking your advice. You refer to a battle field but this is only the internet and we are just having a conversation right? If I hurt your feelings, I immediately apologize and we can stop this right now. I wouldn't want to see you in a ninja suit.

If I took this thread seriously, I would want to jump off a bridge already as you singled me out, called me a liar who ripped you off, and said you wouldn't do business with someone who lied to you.

However, this is a what I posted to you on 12/15/07 in this thread months after you bought the 86 951 that was involved in a wreck with a semi where I magically hid the damage from either one of us https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...ill+interested about the 88 951 you said you wanted. I asked "Hey Luis, do you still want the 88 951 for $5k?" and your response was:

"Originally Posted by Legoland951
Hey Luis, do you still want the 88 951 for $5k?

I'll give you a call by 2 as soon as I get out of the office, yes I am interested. I just got delay because a 88 Turbo S deal that was too good to let go."

Let me see, I am sure a man of your vocal veracity would have said "hey, you ripped me off you POS" like you are saying now. I am not sure why you would be hurt in any way as you are calling me the liar and rip off. Also, I consider you an expert buyer in 944s so to miss a hidden catastrophic wreck in a salvaged title car (where one would inspect even more carefully) makes no sense to me. I think you are the one questioning my integrity so if I am not bothered, why should you? You know character defamation is a crime?

Again, you question me about doing a 1/4 mile at the dragstrip as if there is a reason why I should lie to you. Why is it so hard for you to imagine someone doing something you have not done? How you think I have worse osteoarithritic symptoms than a typical 65 year old at 41? From typing on the keyboard? Yes I have ran 10 marathons in the past, ski raced at the collegiate level, driven like an idiot on the streets as a kid and wrecked a whole lot of times, shot thousands of 110% compressed power load .45 magnum rounds which broke the bursa on my shoulder and cause pain in my right wrist, along with a whole lot of things that caused damage (kids, don't try these things at home as you will get arithritis or worse later in life). But, I wouldn't expect you to believe me since this is only the internet and I wouldn't want you to urinate on your $300 leopard robe.

I don't think illegal aliens are allowed to adopt. They kinda like do a serious background check first.

here Frank check this out, by the way i have never compressed 45cal cartridges, 45's are for wussies, try a six inches 44mag ruger redhawk, also I don't pretend to be the big guy that you are but have you ever been shot? I got shot with a 7.62 nato from a HK G3 armor piercing round with carbide insert, I don't know if you know what that means but I survived. I can show you pictures from my scars if you want, as a matter of fact I'll take one and will post it later.

Let's cut the bs here are the pictures of the car you sold me as accident free.
Attached Images       
Old 03-04-2008, 01:52 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Sorry I have no more time for bs I have to go and stand by the freway exit with a sign " need food help" by the way this is for you have a nice day.

http://legoland951.justgotowned.com

turn your speakers on.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Legoland951
Race Car

Nice try Luis, are those the pictures of the car you just bought last week? Interesting as to red paint under the white. Unfortunately, the car you bought was white repainted white so look carefully at the rock chips in the latter 3 pictures and how its not there on the last car. You got to do a better job Luis as they are not even the same white for christ's sake. Care to post pictures of the whole car in high resolution? Why do you not explain why you said you wanted no part of someone who ripped you off and posted something like what you did as quoted in the last thread?

Luis, I mentioned why I have arithritis and injuries to respond the broken hip comment you made. Why would you want to insult me with your comment "45's are for wussies"? Are you trying to intimidate me? Try doing your research before you try to insult someone. There is a difference between a .45 ACP and a .45 winmag. Its like this in layman's terms. A .45 ACP is someone with a short dick and a big head, a .45 winmag is a long dick with a big head, and a .44 mag is a long dick with a smaller head.

No I have never been on the receiving end of a bullet. I don't need to see the scar under the leopard suit either as I don't question your integrity. I like the 7.62 round as its very destructive in its hollow point form judging from what I have shot. Armor piercing rounds make a smaller hole. Luis, I thank you for enlightening me to this internet hecking as it is entertaining in a sick way. Great minds think alike as we like similar guns. Ruger redhawks are great but I didn't like the single action and thin chamber. Lets go down to the range and you can try my SuperRedhawk 10 inch .44 mag as it is a much stronger gun able to handle compressed powder loads to push a hollow point through metal and explode once it hits something.

Quick Reply: 944 Twin Turbo - Toyota Supra Edition..