Becker Mexico Pro failure in my '92 944 s2 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Becker Mexico Pro failure in my '92 944 s2

Old 11-17-2007, 06:07 PM
simkin911
User

Unhappy Becker Mexico Pro failure in my '92 944 s2

Hi everyone, can you help? I accidentally started my car "in gear" this evening. Had the usual little bump/surge, turned off ignition, engaged neutral and then re-started. No problem... or so I thought. My Becker unit failed to switch on automatically (with the ignition) and also won't power up from the on button. I checked the radio fuse in the 'box and also the fuse on the becker unit but both seem fine. What's happened here? Please help... thanks.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Raceboy
User

Is there +12v supply present on the fuse wire?
Old 11-17-2007, 06:36 PM
simkin911
User

Sorry, not sure (yet). Dark outside, insufficient light to do much & tools at my friend's shop!! Will be testing tmrw morning but canvassing for pointers at present. Thanks.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:40 AM
simkin911
User

Problem fixed.... arghh... power was reaching the unit but it wasn't switching on. Basically, unplugged everything, checked connections, replugged the unit and hey presto.... it works. Still no idea what happened.... just glad it's now working. Thanks from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: