Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sweet - UPS just brought some new wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007 | 02:07 PM
aribop
Race Car

Originally Posted by DDP
When do you get your TRS wing? As I see you are wingless.
As soon as AIR decides to get their act together! I've been calling for 2.5 weeks and they're still 'having the aluminum bits machined'. One would think they would keep some in stock and ready to go.
Old 11-02-2007 | 05:36 PM
Got Me a Porsha
Racer

Tire sizes??

We're dying to know...
Old 11-02-2007 | 05:40 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

I am so full of rage and hate right now I.............cannot................................see................. ...straight.

redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....re drum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redr um....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum ....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum.. ..redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum.... redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....re drum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redr um....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum ....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum.. ..redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum.... redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....re drum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redr um....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum ....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum.. ..redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum.... redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....re drum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redr um....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum ....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum.. ..redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum.... redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....re drum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redr um....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum....redrum ....redrum....redrum....
Old 11-02-2007 | 07:28 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Damn! It's hard to tell which is better; both look soooooo good!

Another "what're you going to do with the old set?" questioners.
Old 11-02-2007 | 08:42 PM
aribop
Race Car

Originally Posted by Got Me a Porsha
Tire sizes??

We're dying to know...
235-40-18 front and 275-35-18 rear on 8.5" front and 10" wide rear.
Old 11-02-2007 | 08:45 PM
aribop
Race Car

Sorry but the original set of wheels is not for sale....or trade. Those are going to get detailed and will be used for concourse events. It took me forever to find those wheels and I cannot see myself parting with them.

Quick Reply: Sweet - UPS just brought some new wheels