Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics from P2O???

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 09:10 PM
sbyrne
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wife and I had a great time, although she would like me to get the A/C fixed before next year (225 miles one way, July heat, leather seats)! We had the only car from WV, which kinda surprised me, and it wasn't the worst looking car there, which was a pleasant surprise. We also had the only car with any obvious SCCA affiliation, but I'm more racer than waxer which likely isn't the norm in that kind of crowd. Met lots of nice folks (thanks again, Dan, for the door part). We intend to come back next year.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:49 PM
hockeydude
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by smokintr6
RDL,
We went over to peabody because the owner of the white 944 in the photos, Nelson (aka hockeydude), will be attending Miami this fall and living in that building. Small world! We were trying to sneak in to see his room, but his ID has not been activated yet (not really surprising).
That would be me! They put me there as a marketing major, though? OH WELL!

Here are my favorite pics from last weekend...
Attached Images      
Old 08-03-2007, 09:56 AM
aeshultz
Burning Brakes

Hey sbyrne;
>"We also had the only car with any obvious SCCA affiliation"
Well, you obviously missed my SCCA lisence plate! BTW - if you and your wifre were at the end of the table at dinner Saturday night, then we've met. If not, then there was someone else from WV!
Alan
Old 08-04-2007, 04:59 PM
sbyrne
Racer

I missed it. all right. I've been in SCCA way longer than I've had the 944, including 3 stints as RE of Region 47. Seems like there would be a lot of cross-polination, but who knows. We went home Saturday night, so there must have been another WV car. Missed that, too!
Old 01-10-2008, 02:20 PM
UDPride
Thinking outside da' bun...
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 470 Likes on 242 Posts

URGENT!

I know this is last minute, but Im looking for people to submit to me some photos they took of the downtown. I need to get our final submission pics to Panorama tonight on DVD and I want to add as many as I can to their pickins'.

Im chiefly looking for centered downtown shots of with all the cars in the street, preferably later in the afternoon when all the cars were parked. Massive cars, massive people is what I need. I believe their intentions are to run the photo across a two page spread.

I will need your highest rez of whatever you have. If you can email me your submissions:

if you can FTP me your photos (binary of course) to:

ftp.ddpnet.net

username: p2o (thats an Oh not a Zero)
password: ftpuser

then email me at chris@udpride.com with the filenames you uploaded and your full name which we'll need for the photo credit.

if you absolutely know nothing about FTP, you can email them to me as well at chris@udpride.com -- 1 pic her email please.

id prefer FTP however since it can handle unlimited space.

I need pics by 7pm. If you are FTPing, you can send me centered downtown pics, but also I encourage anyone to send me the best of the best pics you took. Just make sure they are in full size.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Pics from P2O???