Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More mods/upgrades to my car. (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Dr.Porsche
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, love the seats! Did you use sliders? Could you post some pics of the way you mounted them, as I may switch to that seat. Also, some close ups of the way you wrapped your belts around the bar...I was wondering if you took it through the buckle enough times? I also put some plastic from a floor runner around the bar to protect the paint.

Here is a close up of mine.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:40 AM
ubercooper
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it in transition to full-time track duty?
double duty. I find the seats fine for everyday driving, and suitable for long distances, but thats just me.

Wow, love the seats! Did you use sliders? Could you post some pics of the way you mounted them, as I may switch to that seat. Also, some close ups of the way you wrapped your belts around the bar...I was wondering if you took it through the buckle enough times? I also put some plastic from a floor runner around the bar to protect the paint.
thanks. Yea, I used sliders because even though they are comfortable (for me), I still need more legroom on longer trips, and without them you will have one hell of a time getting the tunnel side rear seat bolt. From the looks of your pics, I dont think I have taken the belt around the buckle enough times, but I followed the instructions by G-force and it looked ok. Here are some pics of the seat mounting process; tell me if you would like a specific shot if there are no good.

bar and harnesses

seat bracket (passengers)

seat bottom

seat mounted to sliders mounted to the wrong bracket (it was for a 912)

hope these belp
-Seb

Quick Reply: More mods/upgrades to my car. (pics)