Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Engine Wiring Harness Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 04:04 AM
Kyle Donley
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually Dave, the only thing your post did was to bring more interest to my topic. As you can see I posted this in May and no one responded, either no one could answer my question or no one actually read it. It wasn't until you drug it up from the Rennlist archives that it was answered. So in your quest to sidetrack my thread you received three posts telling you off and then two posts actually answering my question. Good Job derailing the thread, next time I have a question I'll let you know and you can "derail" that one and maybe I'll get an answer in time for it to help me.

I will also guarantee you that more people know what navicular is now due to the 4 page thread that I stirred last night. If I didn't do what I did very few people would have clicked on that thread and by today it would have fallen to the second or third page in off topic never to be read again. He should thank me for drawing interest to an otherwise forgettable thread.

Wow, I just checked and it already is on the second page, even after all the bumping I gave it.

Quick Reply: Engine Wiring Harness Question