Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Welcoming RaceDayNumbers-our newest Rennlist Sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 10:58 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Welcoming RaceDayNumbers-our newest Rennlist Sponsor

Jen and I are pleased to announce Rennlist’s newest sponsor – Race Day Numbers. Run by Joe H. – I just put up his preliminary website at RaceDayNumbers.com

The long and short of it is that Joe and I were chatting at work (yes – he and I work together at one of my jobs), and he mentioned that he was able to make magnetic signs. I asked about magnetic numbers for racing, DE and Auto-X – and sure enough, a few days later, he brought to work three magnetic numbered circles for my car - two 17-18” circles with 9-10” high numbers and a smaller disc (7” around with 4” numbers), which works great either taped to the top corner of the windshield or affixed to the fender.

I’ll try to take some pictures in the next day or two and post them here….

Anyway – it’s with a great deal of personal pleasure that I’m able to announce Joe’s venture on Rennlist. While I doubt the proceeds from his Rennlist venture will allow him to “quit his day job” (or I hope not – I’d miss him!), I hope he is warmly welcomed both by the Rennlist community and folks needing numbers for their driving events this season.

My thanks – and feel free to drop Joe a note at racedaynumbers@comcast.net with any questions – or just to say “Welcome”!

My Best Always,

John D.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:04 AM
xsboost90
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i want some i want some!

Quick Reply: Welcoming RaceDayNumbers-our newest Rennlist Sponsor