Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

interior mod......w/ pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006 | 03:20 PM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

Testerossa- that looks amazing from that angle... Did the PO have the same type of cover on? I thought it was a carpet dash cover at first- it looked almost like you had a carpeted one & had tried to pull it off, but parts of it stayed on.... Anyway, I sent you a PM...
Old 02-02-2006 | 05:27 PM
testarossa_td
Race Car

Originally Posted by Robby
Testerossa- that looks amazing from that angle... Did the PO have the same type of cover on? I thought it was a carpet dash cover at first- it looked almost like you had a carpeted one & had tried to pull it off, but parts of it stayed on.... Anyway, I sent you a PM...

I think you would be satisfied with the coverlay solution. The previous owner(the car was out of FL-I live in DFW TX) had used a coverlay but had glued it down. See all those black gunk lines. So it warped like nobodies business and then destroyed the dash when I tried to take it off.(I actually had to rip the coverlay in half to get it off!)

Bottom line if you don't like it after setting it in place and driving with it for a while, you could always sell it....like new

Quick Reply: interior mod......w/ pics