Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have experience busting off Porsche lug locks?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 06:24 PM
BigNNasty
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tom...

haha...wow

I may be 15, but I have just as much, if not more knowledge then you about muscle cars. The cragars are hands down, well, not really...they are a close second to the baby moons in the ugliest wheels ever.

I don't go for the 20 inch wheels on old cars. Your firebird is good looking car, but it would be better without the gay, needless to say very old wheels. (the design is old).

I've restored cars with my dad, grandpa has close to 20 chevelles. I'm not some dumbass when it comes to cars, muscle cars in particular.

Cragars are such an archaic design, that it's not even funny. Your car would look a lot better with Torq Thruster's on it. Hands down.

Might have mentioned it before, but you cannot judge someone by their age. Just because I am 15, doesn't mean I can't know more about muscle cars then you can.

You probably have your firebird pimped out with all the edlebrock ****. Thats good for you, but a collector doesn't want that junk on a car. The best a muscle car can ever look, is how it looked from the factory.

If you do have edlebrock junk on your car or other "go fast" goodies, then please do me a favor...

Crawl under your car, and paint your diff cover chrome for me. It adds that special "I think I'm cool" touch to your car, and also shows complete ignornace.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:17 PM
jeeper31
Race Car

Originally Posted by Tom R.
in your town i would worry more about someone filling the keyhole with epoxy and sticking a penny on.

As far as busting lug nutz, heck i am an expert at busting nutz, i got my practice at spaulding the sporting goods company that makes *****. i was in QC, my job was to see how much effort it took to break em.
So they paid you to be a ball buster?
Old 01-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 115 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by jeeper31
So they paid you to be a ball buster?
yeah, but the pay sucked because the job is such fun.

kinda like reading LilNSweet blabbing about how he know so much. what a tard. ive been picking crusties out of my **** since before he was born. whoopeee.

btw, the tentative autox schedule is up.

you going to danbury on saturday? i just got a babysitter, so im going. even if you dont go register for the raffle, and if you win you better take me.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:42 PM
jeeper31
Race Car

yeah, but the pay sucked because the job is such fun.

kinda like reading LilNSweet blabbing about how he know so much. what a tard. ive been picking crusties out of my **** since before he was born. whoopeee.

btw, the tentative autox schedule is up.

you going to danbury on saturday? i just got a babysitter, so im going. even if you dont go register for the raffle, and if you win you better take me.
What's gong on in Danbury? I assume you bringing the wife?
Old 01-11-2006, 02:58 AM
Daily944
Racer

I love all the ideas on how to get the locks off, but why not just take the car to a locksmith and have him pick them off. THen re-make the 5 pin key for under $30?
(obviously had this done..lol)
Old 01-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 115 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by jeeper31
What's gong on in Danbury? I assume you bringing the wife?
fahnbacher loles (spelling) racing team is opening their doors to metro members. guest speakers, race cars etc. go to the website and sign up. no wife, this is boy stuff, no place for a woman.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:14 AM
jeeper31
Race Car

fahnbacher loles (spelling) racing team is opening their doors to metro members. guest speakers, race cars etc. go to the website and sign up. no wife, this is boy stuff, no place for a woman.
Sounds good. will check with the wife and see if I am allowed. Will let you know.

Quick Reply: Anyone have experience busting off Porsche lug locks?!