Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Which design do you like best?
Testerossa-1
14.29%
Testerossa-2
5.10%
Testerossa-3
9.18%
Testerossa-4
16.33%
Testerossa-5
7.14%
Testerossa-6
0%
Testerossa-7
1.02%
Testerossa-8
12.24%
Testerossa-9
4.08%
BlueS2-1
7.14%
BlueS2-2
19.39%
Guns951-1
2.04%
ROE-1
2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Iceshark design tribute poll - Mod please sticky!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 12:15 AM
Techno Duck
Nordschleife Master

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Iceshark design tribute poll - Mod please sticky!

Edit #3 - Thank you all for your suggestions on which design we should use. BlueS2 will be posting a 'finalist' poll soon.

EDIT #2 - I would just like to let everyone know this poll will be closed at 12am rather than 12pm. We are going to start another poll at 12am Wendsday. This final poll will essentially be the final say on which design is used. All of your insight is appreciated, please continue to vote if you have not so we can determine which is the most liked design!

EDIT - Please check the new submissions at the bottom of this thread!

First let me start by saying PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

We have 13 designs for the Iceshark tribute decal that is being made. The hard part now is deciding which should be used as the final design.

For those not in the know, the decals will be the static cling type and would be mounted on the inside of the glass. They are very similar to the PCA style decals if you have ever seen them. As BlueS2 has noted in the other thread, the exact dimensions will be approximately 2.25" x 2.25". Unused portion of the vinyl that does not have any portion of the design on it will be clear.

If you have any questions or comments please post them in this thread here...

PLEASE POST HERE

Please DO NOT post anything in this thread, it will be much to confusing having two threads about this. This thread is simply meant to organize the voting of which design to use.

Below are the designs that must be voted on. At the top of each design is text that corresponds with the poll labels. Please vote on whichever you like the most.

THIS POLL WILL RUN UNTIL WEDNESDAY OCT. 26th @ 12AM. I hope this amount of time will be enough to get plenty of exposure for everyones input.

If you have a design you would like to submit, please contact me via PM and i will add it to the list above ASAP.

Edit - This is a late submission, a combonation of BlueS2 and Testarossa's work. Unfortunetley i cannot add this to the poll, however if you like this design please voice your opinion in the thread i mentioned above. We might do a 'finalist' poll with the top 2-3 choices including this one.

Last edited by Techno Duck; 10-26-2005 at 01:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Iceshark design tribute poll - Mod please sticky!