Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anything going on in metro NYC/CT/NJ area tomorrow?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Dan Gallagher
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom R.
Dan, where have you and the badias been? i think there is an x class, check the metro site. i think it is pca only.

new gli, guess i dont have to ask if you are doing ok.
I stopped working around cars, got back into design / advertising making money again.

When I left my job I stopped getting straight answers and phone responses from Erik while trying to collect and sort out my belongings around the shop... Basically being treated like they treated their customers. I havent seen any of the badias since, but this is a story for another time.

I'll have a porsche again sooner or later... still have mine engineless at T&S Motorwerkes now. Since last time I saw you I got burned for a bunch of money on a used engine, then a partnership on a former scca world challenge car fell through the night before cash time. Track cars bring me no luck lately.

I'll see you again soon, if not at the last autocross then at the holiday party.

Quick Reply: Anything going on in metro NYC/CT/NJ area tomorrow?