Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ChicagoLand Wrenching Party?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005 | 12:15 AM
Chris_924s
Nerd Herder
Rennlist Member

No PICS??

If I could string 2 days together in a row, I'd be out.

Cincinnati Bell is offering me unlimited overtime so I gotta work to buy more parts and support my Porsche habit
Old 09-12-2005 | 12:20 AM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

CHeck again Chris

BTW - Lee, thanx for helping me fix my sig - it IS Champagne!
Old 09-12-2005 | 02:01 AM
djnarush
AutoX

yea, michelle, sorry i couldnt get the wastegate in.
i really dont know anything about the porsche set up
and being half asleep, i felt useless
Old 09-12-2005 | 02:06 AM
Charlie944
Rennlist Member

Thank you Michelle and Mary for the wonderful hospitality! Guys, great to meet you all, and Steve thanks again for letting me take a spin in your 951! I would love to see your 993 sometime. Definitely have to all get together for a drive. But first we must complete our tranny swap project.
Take Care Everyone!
Old 09-12-2005 | 08:36 PM
chitown928s4
Three Wheelin'

Even though we didnt accomplish much. A fun time was had by all. Mary did in fact learn many of words that mean PORSCHE...or was it that PORSCHE means many other words. Thanks Lee for singeing those unwanted hairs off my arm. They did make for some good BBQ...gave those burgers that extra charred taste.

Old 09-12-2005 | 10:53 PM
unsigned
Racer

Originally Posted by chitown944
Even though we didnt accomplish much. A fun time was had by all. Mary did in fact learn many of words that mean PORSCHE...or was it that PORSCHE means many other words. Thanks Lee for singeing those unwanted hairs off my arm. They did make for some good BBQ...gave those burgers that extra charred taste.

Hey, I've not seen you around forever... Get on line sometime will ya!!!

*sorry for the hijack*
Old 09-13-2005 | 10:48 AM
SenseiMary
Track Day

Originally Posted by chitown944

I had no idea that the word PORSCHE encompassed so many emotions...I can't decide what my favorite word was that I heard during the "I can't believe this ******* tranny isn't out yet" incident... I'm pretty sure Michelle won that contest, but then again, Charlie admitted his use of some fun language- but next time yell it out, not under your breath! We can't enjoy the frustration part of the word PORSCHE if we can't hear you!!!
It was great to meet you guys, and to see Rich and Joe again. Thanks for the instruction! Looking forward to part 2 of the "Tranny swap experiment"....
Old 09-13-2005 | 11:07 AM
Lee Lichtenstein
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by SenseiMary
I had no idea that the word PORSCHE encompassed so many emotions...I can't decide what my favorite word was that I heard during the "I can't believe this ******* tranny isn't out yet" incident... I'm pretty sure Michelle won that contest, but then again, Charlie admitted his use of some fun language- but next time yell it out, not under your breath! We can't enjoy the frustration part of the word PORSCHE if we can't hear you!!!
It was great to meet you guys, and to see Rich and Joe again. Thanks for the instruction! Looking forward to part 2 of the "Tranny swap experiment"....
Mary......you'll just have to get a little closer to the action (like, maybe, under the car) to appreciate the full effects of the useful verbage which abounds at a time like that.
It was great meeting all of you, too, and I look forward to fun times in 2 weeks at Renntreffen (and beyond). Sorry about the singed arms, Rich........but, those hairs just attract dirt & grease anyway.
Lee
(btw, Mary.......that picture in your avitar doesn't do you justice, and it certainly wasn't taken this past Sunday.......the car's finish wasn't capable of producing ANY kind of reflection.)
Old 09-13-2005 | 03:47 PM
SenseiMary
Track Day

Originally Posted by Lee Lichtenstein
Mary......you'll just have to get a little closer to the action (like, maybe, under the car) to appreciate the full effects of the useful verbage which abounds at a time like that.
(btw, Mary.......that picture in your avitar doesn't do you justice, and it certainly wasn't taken this past Sunday.......the car's finish wasn't capable of producing ANY kind of reflection.)
Under the car, like when I was there watching Michelle dodge the tools from hitting her forehead? Those were fun words, too!!
The picture for my avatar was my "debut" on Rennlist from 944Fest - I'm certain Michelle can get Anita back into her beautiful self for the Ozarks!
Old 09-13-2005 | 04:39 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh god.....more pressure!

Old 09-15-2005 | 07:39 PM
chitown928s4
Three Wheelin'

Hey Michelle. Whats the status for saturday afternoon? Who aside me will be there to help with the tranny swap. I'll be down in the Wood Haven Lakes for some R&R but will still come down there on sat if u still need me. Wood Haven Lakes is bout 30 mins from u so that work out great if we can pinpoint a time to continue the swap.
Old 09-15-2005 | 08:21 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

I started a new thread. I'll be at it all weekend most likely. I believe evil944t said he could make it Sunday. Don't know about anyone else

Quick Reply: ChicagoLand Wrenching Party?