Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

South Florida wrench day

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004 | 10:08 AM
ericj001
Advanced

Default South Florida wrench day

hey all,
this is a cross post:

a couple of us are planning to get together (date to be announced, but most likely on a sunday, jan 16th.) , to mass attack a couple of fixes that are needed to be done on a variety of 924's, 931's, 944's, etc.. ... first project will be a 944 clutch replacement.. itll be a quasi "tech" session, barbeque, fix porsche's day. I have a two plus car garage we can work in.. .. if we can get a small group going, we may make it a monthly gig..should be great to learn a few things and get those big projects done much faster .. this will be hands on, expect to get dirty, it wont be a spectator sport (unless you take over the grille , or find another way to help out ) animals are welcome, keep em on a leash(no fencing), and clean up after em though..
shooting for january 16th, at my house in St. Lucie county, FL. (halfway between miami and orlando/daytona just of I-95) , very easy to find and centrally located for this side of Florida..

bring any specialty tools you think might be helpfull, and food is always welcome, well fire up the grille..... Rsvp your interest here or via email please (my2porsche AT Yahoo.com, so i know how many to expect..

Quick Reply: South Florida wrench day