Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rennlist Florida RennStock '04 -- JOIN US - Gainesville, FL -- SUPERMODELS EVERYWHERE

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 08:44 AM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

There are 5 beds in the bunk room so its first come first serve.... Then we have 2 couches and a big floor.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:38 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Update:
VertexAuto (www.vertexauto.com) has just signed on as our latest sponsor. You would not believe the amount of stuff we have to give away. The way it is looking almost everyone will be receiving something from the door prize drawings.

I worked out some driving times to the event in case anyone is interested in how long its going to take them to get there.

Orlando FL - 1.5 Hours
Tampa FL - 1.75 Hours
Jacksonville FL - 1.75 Hours
W Palm Beach FL - 3.75 Hours
Atlanta GA - 5.5 Hours

More updates to come as the date draws closer. This thing is this coming weekend so please RSVP soon so we can make sure everyone gets a name tag.
Old 11-30-2004, 02:25 PM
dave120
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are we going to get the address to the place in e-mail? I wanna figure out my driving route, etc before this weekend. Not sure yet whether I'll be driving from here or from Clearwater yet tho.
Old 11-30-2004, 02:41 PM
jc22
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I will RSVP right now but I will be riding my motorcycle down so hopefully someone will need a navigator for the fun runs.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:15 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Dave,

Mapquest it to the KnightsInn address...

17110 SE CR 234
Micanopy, FL, 32667

The event site is a 5 min. drive from there off of the same exit. I am getting the final info packet finished up tonight and will have Matt send it out to all that have RSVP'd. It will include the complete schedule along with phone numbers (if you get lost) and the address.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by jc22
I will RSVP right now but I will be riding my motorcycle down so hopefully someone will need a navigator for the fun runs.
I know I will have an extra seat as will Matt so you can take your pick. Turbo or 968 conversion... both are fun!!
Old 11-30-2004, 03:21 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Ok, and one last UPDATE:

Yet again, we have another NEW SPONSOR. Vitesse Racing has just chipped in an AWESOME prize to be given away. What it is that John chipped in (Thanks John!!!) is a surprise, but I can tell you its not a gift certificate... its a complete product. Take a look at his website, www.vitesseracing.com, and see for yourself some of the stuff he carries.... all I can say is WOW. Your not going to want to miss a chance at this one.

www.rennstock.com
Old 11-30-2004, 08:29 PM
seb928s
Three Wheelin'

Hey Travis I'll be there with Jessica hopefully by 6 pm do I still get a door prize for coming late? Anyhow the turbo is almost put back together. Few more things hopefully no set backs. I can't wait until this weekend. See you all very soon.
Old 11-30-2004, 10:40 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Saturday will be mostly hanging out. We will do an early drive sometime and I am sure there will be more short runs and ride alongs as the day goes by. I think we will do a few practice "mower-x" runs on Saturday then commence with the bonfire and cookout later in the evening.
Sunday will be the big day. We will start early in the morning with the real "mower-x" followed by the car judging, door prizes and the final group run and drive to the pizza joint for lunch. After that we can congregate back at the site for some hanging around and saying goodbye to all.
I am going to try not to outline things and just let them flow as they will. We have so much fun stuff to do, its going to be a blast.
Old 12-01-2004, 09:26 AM
toddk911
Drive-by provocation guy
Rennlist Member

Anyone think all of us could change out my turbo up there????
Old 12-01-2004, 12:06 PM
7thStranger
Addict
Rennlist Member

It looks like my wife wants to bring her car also. So add one more car to my RSVP.

What do you think the weather is going to be like this weekend. Looks like rain.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recre...ocalRecreation

Says only a 30% chance of rain for Saturday and all clear on Sunday.

We have plenty of parking room so bring as many cars as you like.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:32 PM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 79 Likes on 35 Posts

A little rain on Saturday they are saying.

http://www.weather.com/activities/ot...63&from=search

Shouldn't be too bad.
Old 12-01-2004, 02:18 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Update:

We just pulled in another sponsor for the event. 81motorsports (www.eightyonemotorsports.com) has just kicked in $125 in gift certificates to be given away. 81motorsports is a relatively new FL based company that has some amazing deals on OEM parts for the 944 series. If you haven't heard of them stop by their site and check them out. Just browse through there products section and you will see that $125 will go a long way!!

I have to take a moment to thank all of our sponsors for donating SO MUCH STUFF for the event. Everyone will be getting something, some may get 2 somethings. Just for the shear amount of door prizes we have, it is going to be worth the trip for anyone within 300 miles to come out to this one. Please RSVP on www.rennstock.com as soon as you can if you are going to be attending. I know there will be some last minute people out there but we want to get a head count and send out ALL of the info packets by tomorrow night.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:11 PM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 79 Likes on 35 Posts

You all are lucky I'm an honest individual. I have a box full of parts to give out at RennStock siting in my house! Awesome stuff. Like Travis said, if you come, you get something free!! And not some cheesey pen like they give out at PCA events. This is RENNLIST!!

-Matt

Quick Reply: Rennlist Florida RennStock '04 -- JOIN US - Gainesville, FL -- SUPERMODELS EVERYWHERE