Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Various Porsche parts (mostly body)

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 09:50 AM
slowazzporsche
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Various Porsche parts (mostly body)

These are going cheap to my fellow Rennlisters because I have no need for them. I got the fibreglass ice racer FINALLY so I will no longer have need for my '84 N/A steel body parts. These will go cheap/reasonably priced, as I'm not lookin to make money, just clear space! I have the following;

'84 N/A front driver's side fender (rust around the antenna) 100% free of bondo, a small dent which would take a lil bit to repair but nothing major!

'84 N/A front passenger side fender rust free and near chip free, great shape!

'84 N/A rear 1/4 panels, one chip (on driver's side) where it gets boxy above the wheel, and no rust really except on the wheel well lip

'84 N/A rear bumper w/shocks

'84 N/A front bumper w/shocks

'84 N/A front lip, in rough shape at the bottom, has a chunk out of the lip missing but hey, these parts are goin for cheap!

'84 N/A driver's side door panel, just the outer shell itself and in good shape

'84 N/A rocker panels, in fairly decent shape

'84 N/A sunroof (no latches included)

Var. lexan pieces, 12 point roll cage, air conditioning condenser, compressor, back seats, carpeting, antenna, rear tail lights, pop-up headlights with motor, new hella bulbs, etc. Message me if you have any other body panel requests.

If you need pics yes I can get them!
Old 10-15-2004, 10:15 AM
jeeper31
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much for the driver's rear 1/4 panel? Pic?
Old 10-15-2004, 10:33 AM
RMills944
Drifting

Is the carpet black? IF so, is it not faded?
Old 10-15-2004, 12:23 PM
slowazzporsche
Racer

Originally Posted by jeeper31
make me an offer, I don't want to ask too much, but I want these to move, i'll post pics of all body panels in the next three days

Originally Posted by RMills944
Is the carpet black? IF so, is it not faded?
Not faded at all, I have black AND brown carpet pieces, including back seats even a black dash (pre 85.5) with like NO cracks on it, minor ones that could be stopped now
Old 10-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Mike B
Done With Sidepatch
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Are the rear seats the black cloth porsche script version?
Old 10-15-2004, 02:56 PM
slowazzporsche
Racer

Originally Posted by Mike B
Are the rear seats the black cloth porsche script version?
i'll get back to you on that, i'll provide pics
Old 10-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Zero10
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey!
Good to see an albertan turning out some parts!
I'm really interested in the driver's tail-light if you still have it, passenger too would be nice.
My driver's one is in 2 pieces, and keeps letting water in, and exploding light bulbs.... it's a rather interesting sound, but it got me a ticket for having a light out, and I have to change the lens now.

I am interested in some of the body panels. I have a set coming for my car, but a friend of mine's car needs a fender and some other parts.
I wonder, could you post some pictures? Or perhaps I could come up and take a look over the weekend, I dunno?

I would like to call dibs on the tail lights if they're cheap.

I would probably be interested in the AC condensor, providing it will fit 83-92, and not just 83-85.5.
And also the driver's headlight.
You mentioned hella bulbs? That tweaks my interest! Could you give more detail? If they're H4's, with decent lenses, I would be interested.

I like being so close.
Old 10-15-2004, 09:24 PM
slowazzporsche
Racer

I'm really interested in the driver's tail-light if you still have it, passenger too would be nice.
I've got these, two sets in fact. I can imagine what an exploding light bulb sounds like, and as fun as that is... electrocution isn't!

I am interested in some of the body panels. I have a set coming for my car, but a friend of mine's car needs a fender and some other parts.
I wonder, could you post some pictures?
Pics will definately be up by Monday/Tuesday of everything I have to offer.

I would probably be interested in the AC condensor, providing it will fit 83-92, and not just 83-85.5.
As long as you have a reg. 924 or 944 n/a it fits 83-85.1 actually, so says pelican and paragon.

You mentioned hella bulbs? That tweaks my interest! Could you give more detail?
poor wording would be my fault, I was hoping to sell the entire unit, the hinge mechanism, the wiring, the bulbs and the headlight doors and motors. I'm picking up the strosek light kit, saves weight and I figure they would compliment the kit I'm putting on the car.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:09 PM
Mike B
Done With Sidepatch
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by slowazzporsche
i'll get back to you on that, i'll provide pics
Yes, No...Maybe???
Old 10-15-2004, 10:12 PM
slowazzporsche
Racer

Originally Posted by Mike B
Yes, No...Maybe???

well they're from an '84, I'm thinking not likely.. but I will get pics and will get back to you, those are rare are they not?
Old 10-16-2004, 01:40 AM
Zero10
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

poor wording would be my fault, I was hoping to sell the entire unit, the hinge mechanism, the wiring, the bulbs and the headlight doors and motors. I'm picking up the strosek light kit, saves weight and I figure they would compliment the kit I'm putting on the car.
Well, that's perfect =)
I need a full driver's headlight bucket, and my passenger one has broken plastic pieces, so the full set would be pretty nice! Plus, if they have hella H4's in them, that would just be the icing on the cake. Asking price?

2 sets of tail lights. Hmm, I have a friend whose tail lights keep filling with water, I'm sure his reflectors are toast.
What are you asking per set?

Hehe, exploding bulbs sound interesting. The first time I heard it, I thought it was a rock I kicked up or something. But if you pull the bulbs, it's rather difficult to get all of the glass pieces out of the lens. Although sometimes the glass stays together.

If the prices are right, I would be happy to do a local pickup if that's alright with you.
If you don't want to post prices, feel free to pm me your asking prices.
I'm interested to see the front spoiler. Mine is toast, and the person who is supposed to ship me a replacement seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. Good thing I haven't payed him yet. Anyhoo, I'm not afraid to fix it if the damage isn't too bad. Do you have the fog lights too?
Old 10-16-2004, 09:22 AM
slowazzporsche
Racer

Originally Posted by jeeper31
how does $125 usd sound? I have no idea what they usually go for. again, not trying to make money here, just get this car outta the way and stripped the best I can so it can be junked
Old 10-16-2004, 09:23 AM
slowazzporsche
Racer

Zero10.. you have been p.m'ed, I didn't shoot out #'s in public b/c I didn't want to be too expensive and look like an *** or too cheap and have 10 ppl pounce on it
Old 10-16-2004, 09:24 AM
slowazzporsche
Racer

however, for my two front fenders.. $220, does that sound good? Remember this is all open to negotiating!
Old 10-16-2004, 09:27 AM
slowazzporsche
Racer

I also have a hood or two
some decent hood shocks
some stock front sway bars with bushings
2 full sets of n/a suspension set-up's
manual steering rack
an 85.1 engine with 87.000 miles on it, no timing belt cover but if yours is pooched.. pick up this thing, throw on the afm and a few rubber pieces, the timing belt and cover and you're good to go

various glass pieces. 2 decent-shape seats from an 85.1

Quick Reply: FS: Various Porsche parts (mostly body)