Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Broadfoot racing engine

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 07:11 PM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

Received 668 Likes on 448 Posts

Originally posted by SeaCay
Jax is ALWAYS a good place to go in the latter portion of October if you are a Florida Gator. Right Dawgs?
Damn right! Go GATORS.!!

It's not so much Jax itself but it's proximity to Gville, Daytona, Melbourne, etc.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Winter44
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just shared my experience on a thread about not doing business with them. I did this exact thing this/last year. Mine is a daily driver and have not made it to DE or AutoX yet.

+s
Friendly owners (Husband and Wife)
Great looking products
Thorough responses
They build whatever engine you want with a long list of possible modifications

-s
Communication drops dramatically when payments are received
Shipping was a nightmare (3.5 months) This could be on the shipping company as they stated but who knows.
Possibly using faulty parts
Not ones to offer honest opinions on what to do. Kind of static answers when I was looking for their opinion on what to get.

So far after 7k, engine runs strong. Oil cooler went out at 3k hence the possible faulty parts.
I'm on the fence about this company. Being in California it doesn't seem worth the hassle to continue business on my end.
I think it would be worth it (if u can) to visit their shop and talk to them personally and check out their shop. Wish I could have.

Quick Reply: Broadfoot racing engine