Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Randy Hinton

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 02:36 PM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Randy Hinton

As per typical the search function on Rennlist doesn't work for crap and I am having a hard time finding the original thread on your problems with Michael Wachholz and your $1100.

He has some interesting blocking feature on his telephone but Quest was able to get around that and I talked to him.

He is saying that he is building a protective cage for your hatch. Sould be done today and shipped down to your guy Ian in Florida. Well, we shall see.

I also talked to the US Postal Service about these fraud cases. They are pretty interested in this one. So if Wachholz doesn't come through for you off we go on a Federal fraud case. I have the initial paperwork being sent to me but you fellows have to also send me all your supporting documentation.

I only started this effort because Randy is a customer and troop in Iraq that doesn't have the means to resolve his obvious screwing. I'll carry on with the effort but would like some help if possible. There are only so many hours in the day. Tom R. and Michelle JD would be obvious great additions to the team. At least we would have someone that actually has a law cert.
Old 01-26-2004, 02:46 PM
Ken D
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts

Here you go Dan:

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...eferrerid=6411
Old 01-26-2004, 03:25 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dan - Mike Buck and I are in a similar situation. I emailed Mike W. this morning asking for my parts and at least an explaination.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:50 PM
CPTdooberhead
Drifting

Hey, I really appreciate the help! Ian said he recieved an email from Michael and that he was out of town until the 20th, then was really ill or something, and that he was building that cage for the hatch... so I will give him another week. I am sure this lit a fire under his tail! I will certainly keep you guys posted.
Again, thanks for the help, its really appreciated. My email is randy.hinton@us.army.mil if you want to drop me a line, I'm not always able to get on rennlist.
-Randy
Old 01-27-2004, 12:37 AM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

Randy, he was at work in Minneapolis today.

You need to have your folks mail me Xerox copies of this mess in case Wachholz doesn't follow through on your problem.

Quick Reply: Randy Hinton