Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Wax Battle continues...

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 12:45 AM
Peckster
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Waxers.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:27 AM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally posted by mwc951
Any opinion's on the Griot's system?
Griots is great! its all natural (no synthetics, which cause streaking, scratching, drying out etc..), brings out some great shine, and their products just do wonders. the wheel cleaner is amazing, and using speed shine between waxes always brings the best out of your car.

i suggest getting the starter kit. you get wax, wheel cleaner, clay bar, speed shine, their car washing soap, vynal cleaner (which wont dry out your stuff like armorall and other products that use crappy chemicals which more or less cover the vynal with a coating that dries it from the inside out.. griots vynal cleaner actually keeps it soft, shiney, and full of life) and some other goodies (been working a 16 hour day today.. sorry tired and cant remember what else you get). their products are designed with your car in mind; not only do they want the car to look the best, but they want to do so with out using anything that would ever hurt the finish to your paint, wheels, interior, etc.

their speed shine is amazing, and keeps the paint looking fresh, clean, and helps preserve the wax on the car from deteriorating, with out damaging paint, between car washes.

i suggest that you take a look at their products and read about them.
http://www.griotsgarage.com

i highly recomend it to anyone who seriously wants their car to look amazing, as i and everyone else i know who uses it, are very happy customers. most people i know who concourse or show their cars either use griots or p21s.

just a very happy customer, who used to use assorted products from zymol, maguires and zaino.

Quick Reply: The Wax Battle continues...