Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Project Nine - Program 944

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2021, 01:09 PM
Its_Lobelt
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by shortyboy
anyone know what happened to the company?
Originally Posted by Dominicandude
I don’t know. I was wondering the same thing. They had been very active for a while expanding and even Sema builds. I even won some posters, stickers and decals from some of the giveaways and contests they had. Last I hear of them was back in like October of 2019. The website is no longer operational and Instagram had them last active in 2019 as well.. Hopefully they are just restructuring because they made a lot of progress in a short amount of time as a person into a company.
So Brian completed my build and Im not sure if he is going to continue doing anything with Project 9 due to health concerns (but I don't want to speak for him). He did a great job on my build. Everything is top notch. Hopefully he continues because the quality of his work is great.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:57 AM
AudxHaZe
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Its_Lobelt
So Brian completed my build and Im not sure if he is going to continue doing anything with Project 9 due to health concerns (but I don't want to speak for him). He did a great job on my build. Everything is top notch. Hopefully he continues because the quality of his work is great.
Do you know if it is still around I have a 944 and it’s definitely in need of a body kit?:/
Old 06-04-2023, 11:50 AM
Daniel Carr
2nd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Finishing the LS3 swap

Originally Posted by Project Nine
The P9 chassis mount wing bracket is available now with multiple wing and end plate options.

Widerstandsfahig Outlaw 004 wears the Project Nine chassis mount prototype in split bumper configuration w/ D2 end plates.

Hello Brian and community. After a long hiatous I am finishing the LS3 swap with Renegade Hybrid conversion kit. Build includes Larger cam. larger intake, big brake conversion, NEED ADVISE ON SUSPENSION....QUESTION i sent my 996 911 turbo (built engine and upgraded turbos) triptronic trans to VIVID to upgrade the clutch packs from a G 55 AMG so it could handle the 800+ HP...SO question to community...ONLY THE EXPERTS PLEASE>>>Will the 86 Turbo OAR handle 600 HP and how do I get a 80+ MPH gear that is not straining the engine on the hwy...As I want to street race as well as track it.
Brian, THANK YOU FOR THIS GLORIOUS PIECE OF ART BROTHER
Also what

Quick Reply: Project Nine - Program 944