Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turn Signal Help Please

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2003, 11:58 AM
SoCal Driver
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is a legitimate web location for the early 944 electricals:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/944/elec...l_diagrams.htm

Check out www.frwilks.com for details on the DME and the fuse/relay locations.

Clarks is also a good place to do a lot of reading: www.clarks-garage.com
Old 12-28-2003, 02:52 PM
jeeper31
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I fixed it. Was a fuse. Stupid me. It was fuse number 9. had list that said fuse 8 was turn signals. Don't know if you remember a time back where I had a problem because I tried to hard wire my radar detector to the rear wiper switch. Wiper would work but when I turned it off the fuse would blow. I disconnected the wire to the wiper and used the wire to run my radar detector. Well when I installed stereo I connected the radar detector to wires under the dash and hooked the rear wiper back up. It was still blowing the fuse. For some reason thought I had been riding around with the fuse blown all along. Looked at another list and found that that fuse is for the turn signals not fuse 8. Seems to be 2 different fuse diagrams on the internet which are different. SO now disconnected the rear wiper and changed fuse and signals work. Still don't know why rear wiper fuse blows but I would rather have signals. Especially since I try not to take car out in the rain.

Quick Reply: Turn Signal Help Please