How much is this stuff worth?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 12:56 AM
andy_zimm
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much is this stuff worth?

Hey Guys:

I posted a classified ad yesterday for some stuff I'm trying to get rid of.
I really don't need this stuff, but I want to get a decent price for it in order to get cash to put into my 914. Can you guys give me some idea what this stuff might be worth?

1) 13" Momo steering wheel. Black with red stitching. Needs a cleaning, but in very good condition. It's on my 914 now and it comes with the hub (I'm assuming I won't need it when I go back to the stock wheel?) Here's what's stamped on the back of the wheel: MADE IN ITALY, TYP C36, KBA 70023. It's a great (probably older) wheel, but it blocks my view of the speedo, which I can't live with. Have pic.
2) Black racing seat. One small tear about the size of a dime on the right side. The logo on it looks like a crown or something. It's nylon covered and has a headrest. It's very light-weight. Have pic.
3) 2 tan (or brown) stock seats. They need a good cleaning, but are in very good condition. They seem more brown to me than tan. Have pic.
4) 2 (L and R) tan (or brown) door panels in very good condition. They need a good cleaning too. Have pic.
5) Wiring harness. It's in a plastic garbage bag and I haven't really looked at it yet. There's a lot of wires there, but I don't know where it actually goes.
6) I also have a few boxes of other misc. ducting, sheet metal pcs. and other stuff.

If anyone can give me any idea what some of this stuff might be worth, I'd sure appreciated it. I've had alot of interest in the Momo wheel and the racing seat.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or comments.

Old 08-11-2003, 01:01 AM
andy_zimm
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In case anyone would like to see pics of the stuff I have for sale,
here's the link:
http://my.execpc.com/~andyz/MyPhotos
Thanks,
Andy...

Quick Reply: How much is this stuff worth?