Sponsored by:

Just shoot me

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 05:40 PM
SiberianDVM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bobt4945
this explains why kevin never got back to me with additional pics of his 914. you saved me a trip to GA. decent car, good buy, good luck and have fun.
Planning on trailering it to Exclusive Motorwerks this weekend for a motor/transmission drop/evaluation and rust hole repair. Once that is done, I can make some plans about further repairs. Assuming the Feds ever start paying me again, that is.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:38 PM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 771 Likes on 385 Posts

Hey
Just realized that your car is the one at Exclusive! I was there the other day and noticed it, and Lou said "yeah, it's the guy you told about us"...just never put two and two together.....
I didn't get a chance to take a look at it, I'll be up there tomorrow and see what you got!

Getting You On Track!
www.naroescapemotorsports.com
704-395-2975
  • Data Analysis & Coaching
  • Drivers Gear
  • Crew Gear
  • Car Gear

'07 SPC
'71 914/6 Huey
'04 GT3

Old 10-23-2013, 08:45 AM
SiberianDVM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rust, and a lot of it!

Yeah, that's it, the orange one. I haven't talked to Lou since I brought it up there. I'm too scared, actually, but I figure I'll call him next week. I'm signed up for the last AX of the season at Statesville, so I might be able to drop by Exclusive that day if he needs me to. I did tell him there was no hurry.

I probably should not have bought that car, but I did, so now I guess we will see what can be done with it. I would like to have a minimalist driver's car/autocrosser, with a decent but not too expensive 4 cylinder Type 4 motor, so I can run it in the P01 autocross class. I really want to beat that 356SC.

Quick Reply: Just shoot me