[ADMIN] 914 Market Update...

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2001, 01:07 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Post [ADMIN] 914 Market Update...

Greetings!

As many of you are aware, Mr. Bruce Anderson provides Excellence Magazine with his updated "Market Reports" on specific models of Porsches throughout the year. As of this date, Mr. Anderson is preparing his 914 Model Series Report covering all 914s. Rennlist, in cooperation with Bruce, is pleased to offer you the technology to have your own personal experiences counted about *your* 914 as he prepares this years update. In short, here is some baseline information you may consider sharing:

- Your Personal Comments/Thoughts about 914 ownership..!;
- Area of the country where you live;
- The Year and precise Model of your car (1.7, 1.8, 2.0, /6, etc..);
- What did you pay for your car and when you bought it;
- What you believe it is worth in today's market in your area of the country, given it's mileage, condition, etc.;
- Your impressions of ownership (maintenance costs, drivability; service issues, etc.);

I would ask that you keep your comments polite, concise and helpful - as I expect there will be numerous replies. To participate, either:

- Go to https://rennlist.com/marketupdate/914.htm and fill out the automated form; or,

- Please forward your e-mail replies to me personally or to marketupdate@rennlist.org with the Subject Line of "914 Market Report".

All your replies will be forwarded to Bruce. Also, please try to respond TODAY, as there will be a lot of data to analyze..!

My Best to all!

John D.

Quick Reply: [ADMIN] 914 Market Update...