AGLA Steering wheel restoration ,wheel kits,and more

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 03:36 PM
TYNUSKT
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by AGLA
Rennlist

I am taking care of andras with a new wheel.I honeslty had no clue he had an issue with me .So I do appologize
Old 03-24-2009, 04:48 PM
cmoss

Originally Posted by cabrio993
After reading AGLA's past business conduct with Rennlisters and now reading AGLA's response, it sounds to me like AGLA should go in business recovering wheels for LA Dismantlers. They'd make a good match.
Der Wheel Meister
Old 03-24-2009, 04:51 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there have been good responses from people but Its mostly form the older cars 911/914/944 owners
where have a good history over the years.As for All of you at this forum - i am in good faith trying to resolve it for at least Andreas on a wheel.
The damage is done - 5- 6 4 rennlisters of out of 1000,s of orders over 20 years makes me to be a bad person .I admit my biggest problem is getting back wheels on time .Only trying to get them correctly done None of you like me so you got what you wished - damaged my business.Happy now..None of you know what I go through to make these wheels -If if it was so easy you would see every other shop doing it- but they don't - theres only a few of us .Its a headache from A -Z .
Old 03-24-2009, 06:15 PM
mike993c2s
Burning Brakes

The damage is done - 5- 6 4 rennlisters of out of 1000,s of orders over 20 years makes me to be a bad person .I admit my biggest problem is getting back wheels on time .Only trying to get them correctly done None of you like me so you got what you wished - damaged my business.Happy now..None of you know what I go through to make these wheels -If if it was so easy you would see every other shop doing it- but they don't - theres only a few of us .Its a headache from A -Z .
Oh geez, here we go again.......I am speechless
Old 03-24-2009, 07:02 PM
nile13
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 90 Likes on 57 Posts

Alan, it's good to hear that you chose to make ammends with Andreas. We will be watching and hoping that things are resolved.

A small personal thought. It's easier and more lucrative for a business to keep the customers happy than to get into the name calling even if you think the customers are completely unreasonable. Just better this way for everyone involved.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:36 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Mike
Yes I agree , my thoughts exactly -
Thanks A gun
Old 03-24-2009, 10:30 PM
cabrio993
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

For what is worth.... this is the thread with the most posts on this forum, and none of us posting on it, own a 912.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:08 AM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Andreas
Was your wheel oak color or black on the 01 4runner
A Gun
Old 03-25-2009, 03:29 AM
arenared
Burning Brakes

I am taking care of andras with a new wheel.I honeslty had no clue he had an issue with me .So I do appologize _
This is where your credibility breaks down. I find it hard to believe that this is the first time you knew of an issue with Andreas (or Thomas) otherwise why would they post on and on about their experiences?

Is the real reason you are tending to their concerns that you are potentially losing business? Is it that you are greasing the squeaky wheels? Why should any customer have to go through these lengths to get customer satisfaction?

It is not hard to find similarly dissatisfied customers on ClubLexus, LotusTalk, PelicanParts, or elsewhere here on Rennlist. I, myself, am a dissatisfied customer, but getting any money back won't change my opinion. I am glad that after 20 years, you are learning some business lessons here on Rennlist.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:20 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 407 Likes on 229 Posts

Andreas
Was your wheel oak color or black on the 01 4runner
A Gun
Alan,
Please let me know what you intend to do. I've now answered this same question multiple times (1, 2, 3, 4) as well as provide a Toyota part number for a new wheel, as well as provide my old & new addresses, etc.

The wheel is black.

Andreas

Last edited by AOW162435; 03-25-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:37 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Andrea
I get alot of posts sent to me and did not see it until now .I am getting you a wheel
A gun
Old 03-25-2009, 01:53 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Arenared
It was 2 years ago me dealing with Andrea. Can you remember each and every thing you did 2 years ago?Spare me and if you say you do- you are kidding yourself..All you are doing is picking on me to get your revenge.
As to the other lists - Lotus?I make a simple boot for them thats it.I can say one customer wanted a return on the one item in the 3 years I have been making them. I just sold 2 this week.And it not like the Elise is a large production car either.
Lexus has an issue that the taupe leather hides on those cars and they do not exsist anymore.Lexus reps have told me that they don't make those colors anymore due to warranty claims .I have tried to find a color that comes close and I tell the customere that however is not close enough.The color in question was listed a GAHH as #45. They no longer make it-It is a problem for those with that color- so they get upset .They wish to complain about it but the color does not exsist-I can not do anything about it . The only alternative is dying the wheel and that is a bad idea on this wheel.
As for pelican -i see what is going on there -I contact pelican from the wholelsale side from the owners who purchase from me .
Old 03-25-2009, 03:44 PM
arenared
Burning Brakes

Alan, why is it that you always have an excuse or someone else to blame? It was the same way when I was dealing with you in the past, and I was exceptionally patient and courteous. And what happened to the complimentary shift boot that you said you would send out for my troubles? More promises--not that I actually expected you to deliver on that either.

Where did I say that I expect you to remember every detail of your past customers from years ago? My gripe is why you don't take care of your customers AT THE TIME they are your customers?

Anyway, I'm done with these posts. My opinion of you will only change after I see consistently responsible and courteous treatment of your customers. Look, everybody screws up. It's how you handle it afterwards that makes or breaks the customer relationship.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,368 Likes on 792 Posts

there have been good responses from people but Its mostly form the older cars 911/914/944 owners
where have a good history over the years.As for All of you at this forum - i am in good faith trying to resolve it for at least Andreas on a wheel.
Are you bi-polar by any chance?
Old 03-25-2009, 09:12 PM
butzip
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cabrio993
For what is worth.... this is the thread with the most posts on this forum, and none of us posting on it, own a 912.
My thoughts exactly!! I wish people would discuss 912s this much in here!!!

Quick Reply: AGLA Steering wheel restoration ,wheel kits,and more