DZ 935 K3 Tribute For Sale $45k **Fire Sale** 634hp @ 1 bar built for 1.6 bar

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 09:31 PM
piperporsche180944
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Guns951
To all:

Thank you for the kind words and support that have been offered here for many years. Because of this group of guys we have spawned a great company, a great car forum and gruppe for TurboPALOOZAs.

I am still a partner of D-Zug Produkte, still the web guy for Fünf Gruppen - and when in the country will attend various events we put on.

I am not totally out of the game, just taking a step back. Each of us should strive to walk the earth as a ghost at some points in our lives if only to see in stark contrast what is required of us regardless of influence.

I need breathing time in my life to put things back in the perspective they belong in, as well as refocusing and rekindling the passion for the breed, the fire which although currently dim will never be extinguished.

But know this, when I return, mark my words; it will be in a cloud of tire smoke propelled by a form that will envelope the world in a very specific breed of darkness. Satan himself will give up the left lane, children will scream in terror, grown men will drop to their knees as in the end of days and women will swoon throwing themselves as ****** at the feet of the beast.

Stay tuned my friends, for the best is yet to come.
I cant wait to see what he brings back

Quick Reply: DZ 935 K3 Tribute For Sale $45k **Fire Sale** 634hp @ 1 bar built for 1.6 bar