Notices
911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

Need Help with first 930 turbo purchase (RSR)

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 12:11 PM
C2 Turbo
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by jstnoc
Ill have fun with the car until it sells!
It's the second time in 2 weeks of ownership that you have mentioned about selling the car,why
As far as tuning goes,that exactly was the reason why one of the members mentioned about finding out what kinda system you had so that you could find out who can tune it locally for you.
Great car,enjoy in good health and please do share the price you paid for this puppy. Looks like it is Track ready beast.
Later

Last edited by C2 Turbo; 08-22-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:21 AM
jstnoc
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dropped the car off at vision motorsports in laguna hills today! Nice shop good guys and some bitchen cars! At a glance car needs new O ring at the intercooler, reroute the breather, etc. Which I new it needed a bunch of small fixes. Im excited to get the car tuned as this car has been just a street car for both the old owners and never really tuned to its capabilities.

I am somehwere around 42-45 into the car before I do any fixes so if I sell it I would like to be somewhere in that ball park but always willing to look at offers I have 2 other projects years in the making that would love to be finished so cash is king. Everytime I drive the car it definately lifts my spirits but does no justice on my neck! It is true raw power and the feel and sound is not comparable to any other street car that is for sure!
Old 09-16-2010, 04:34 AM
jstnoc
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody on here NASA members? I just ran into an old friend who spent a solid hour on the phone with me in regards to racing. I am now extremely exited to get the car on the track!! Selling this baby may not be an option in the near future!
Old 09-16-2010, 02:13 PM
pdqcarrera
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Talk to Dwain @ Vision about track time for this car.
Please do let us know how the dyno pans out. I have a similar 930 except it's still CIS and I'd like to know how yours pans out with the EFI in comparison. Cheers!

Quick Reply: Need Help with first 930 turbo purchase (RSR)