911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

Imagine Auto

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Autobahn
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Let's keep it real:

1. I did not start the thread, but I provided my experience in dealing with your company. The thread was started by someone who had his car in your shop for over two years (if I remember correctly) to get an EFI conversion done.

2. That thread was either deleted or closed. In another thread I raised my concern and annoyance about the mods behavior, which I clearly view as censorship. This is where I say that a lot of people could have saved a lot of money and grief!

3. Never expressed any issues??? Here is a list of issues that I brought directly to your attention.
a. I received a damaged valve cover, which I had to send back at my expense.
b. I bought a pressure plate from you that was sent to my mechanic and it was damaged. He said that you supplied a damaged part, you said that he broke it. You told me that the manufacturer (Sachs) could inspect it and determine, if it was a faulty product or if my mechanic damaged it. I never heard back from you even after leaving several messages and talking to you. You told me that you would get back to me - never happened.
c. I bought another pressure plate from you and you sent the wrong one. I had my mechanic ship it back to you (I don't recall, if I ate the cost for the return shipping as well - I probably did).

Funny, somehow you always seem to be the victim...
Old 02-23-2010, 12:15 AM
PorschePhD
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

We can keep it as real as you would like..I will find the email on my computer when the thread went up asking you what you need to make this right. Funny how the supplier is always wrong. So explain to me how a pressure plate gets damaged? I am unclear with that? Wasn't cracked, surface wasn't damaged and it was brand new. A wrench who knows nothing about a 8032 tq sequence certainly can cause an issue and what is the best way not to loose your *** on a job you screwed up? Blame someone else. We had diaglog with sachs as you recall who clearly stated one side was pulled in uneven and damaged the fingers...so again how was that caused in shipping or packing on a unused pressure plate? I know you are going to say I was suppose to fax you the findings from Sachs and that is true they never sent it and I never faxed it. Do some research before you start assuming. 8032s were clearly documented with this exact issue in the hands of proper installs. The valve cover was replaced and if the 7.00 to ship it was such an issue You could have spoke up about it...you never did. Sheesh give it a rest already.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:31 AM
Autobahn
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by PorschePhD
We can keep it as real as you would like..I will find the email on my computer when the thread went up asking you what you need to make this right. Funny how the supplier is always wrong. So explain to me how a pressure plate gets damaged? I am unclear with that? Wasn't cracked, surface wasn't damaged and it was brand new. A wrench who knows nothing about a 8032 tq sequence certainly can cause an issue and what is the best way not to loose your *** on a job you screwed up? Blame someone else. We had diaglog with sachs as you recall who clearly stated one side was pulled in uneven and damaged the fingers...so again how was that caused in shipping or packing on a unused pressure plate? I know you are going to say I was suppose to fax you the findings from Sachs and that is true they never sent it and I never faxed it. Do some research before you start assuming. 8032s were clearly documented with this exact issue in the hands of proper installs. The valve cover was replaced and if the 7.00 to ship it was such an issue You could have spoke up about it...you never did. Sheesh give it a rest already.
All of a sudden you do remember...

Quick Reply: Imagine Auto