911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

88 930 cab value???

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 08:05 PM
UDPride
Thinking outside da' bun...
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 470 Likes on 242 Posts

Price would certainly get me looking. A lot of these cars burn a little oil. Wouldnt get me running in the other direction just yet. Seeing the car will confirm whether its lived the good life or not. If a PPI doesnt pop up too many issues, Id say the price is about as good as you are gonna hope to find. And if you want a cab, its one to jump on.

I think it all hinges on the PPI. If theres no major issues (by major I mean other than the $2-3 grand you are gonna **** away anyway every year to keep it running), make him an offer he cant refuse. If theres problems, see if he'll come down by noting the money you have to spend to fix them.

At the very least, Id say he has it priced aggressively to sell as an 89 5spd if its a keeper.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Huck
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could possibly be coaxed into selling mine. It's an 88' triple black cab with 72K. It's got big brakes, Kokeln intercooler and their quick spook turbo, B&B headers and single exhaust, euro fuel system, upgraded A/C with underbody condensor, 18" Speedlines, SC cams, and many other mods. I hardly every drive it as it sits in my garage. It currently needs either an Oil thermostat o-ring or sender on the top of the motor as it has just started to leak. It also has sport seats. I will discuss price with an interested party. The car is not perfect but I get all kinds of compliments from everybody. I looked for a long time to find the right car but I hate to see it sit. I would consider trades for a M5 or S8.

Huck
Old 08-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Maxx1
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by UDPride
If you are like me, you hate paying for two Arbys subs until they go on sale for $5 a pair.

Amen brother to that !

Quick Reply: 88 930 cab value???