Old 08-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Kevin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 314 Likes on 220 Posts
Default Ultimate Motorwerks and ImagineAuto EFI Conversion Kit

Sometimes it is not important to be the first at something, just the best. Ultimate Motorwerks and ImagineAuto are pleased to announce the finest EFI kit for your 930/965 on the market. Countless hours have gone into this kit to ensure that it is unparalleled to anything in the current market. This kit has two of the strongest names in the industry. Between Ultimate Motorwerks and ImagineAuto no one has built more turbos for the Porsche industry, more motors, or understands air-cooled Porsche turbos better. The combined knowledge of the two companies boast nearly 35 years combined experience in the industry. This kit was not taken lightly and development is done on not one, but two separate in-house dynos equaling over 200K in cost. No expense has been spared to create the ultimate EFI conversion.

This kit will transform your 930 safely and reliably to EFI technology. We take your current intercooler and intake and introduce a set of CNC’d billet injector blocks with multiple port diameters from the stock 34mm to 41mm. We then take your intake and carefully port the opening to the size of the port diameter that is requested. No need to modify anything. Your intake sits in the stock location as well as your intercooler, throttle body and associated hardware. All we do is remove your CIS system and place this kit in its place. All the programming is complete and nothing is left to do.

One of the very important features is billet injector rails with locking injector tabs. This makes certain that the injectors will always stay put and the integrity of the rail will always be solid. The system also includes a adjustable fuel pressure regulator integrated at the end of the rail. This is a key design in ensuring that leaks never occur. Like Porsche design policy, this kit was designed with every scenario in mind. The fewer lines and more direct connections means less to fail. All fittings are Aerooquip plated fittings, the top of the line. To keep heat transfer to a minimum, much like the factory setup, the kit includes laser cut phenolic spacers. These spacers are placed between the head and billet injector block. Custom billet pick-ups for the EFI sensors are built into the cam spacer as well as a new billet (titanium is available) crank pulley and sensor bracket. One can choose a factory 2-belt pulley for A/C equipped cars, or a single belt pulley for those that have deleted the A/C. Lastly the brain of the system is Autronic's flagship, SM4 ECU. This gives us all the expansion and control to map your car to perfection.

This is the most thought-out complete kit on the market. It will not be for everyone. Those that want/need 800HP will be provided with other options, but for those stuck in the CIS limbo that want to move to the next level, this is the answer. In the past just under 450HP was the limit, now we can safely go beyond that and still allow the car to run smoother than it ever did before.

We have also introduced the new Hyflow 2 turbocharger that was built with this EFI kit in mind. It will offer the latest high efficiency compressor wheel design, built on the bullet-proof K27 platform. And at the same time the Hyflow and newer addition, the Hyflow “S” with EFI engine management will be allowed to stretch there legs. Allowing customers that already have these great turbochargers to wring out the most amount of performance possible.

It is our opinion that for most this kit requires in-house installation. We believe the combined knowledge and in-house install guarantees a trouble-free kit for a lifetime. We believe this so much that we will pay half the transportation cost to our install facility. Continental US only.

Pair of Hyflow 2 turbochargers with a "Stock" 7200 wheel in front

Last edited by Kevin; 08-17-2005 at 12:59 AM.
Old 08-16-2005, 10:08 PM
kens911
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok so how much? I already have ordered 964 cams and the hfs turbo?
Old 08-16-2005, 11:05 PM
bogey1
Rennlist Member

Received 220 Likes on 111 Posts

Give me a ring (PhD), its been too long since my cars last visit to KC.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:59 PM
Sameer
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How much and how about shipping from outside the US?
Old 08-17-2005, 01:17 AM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

Yes please!!! Kevin put me down for one I gotta have it!!
Old 08-17-2005, 03:20 AM
Sameer
Race Car

Looks like an easy and good conversion with very good parts. However how much power can one extract from this conversion? 30bhp? 40bhp at the rear wheels? Reason I ask is because I am very tempted to go the 3.2 intake manifold conversion but if I can reach my goals with your conversion, than why bother going the 3.2 intake manifold. I'm looking at around 550-580 fwhp.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:27 AM
Kevin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 314 Likes on 220 Posts

Alex, this time you have to ship your car to us.. No more Thanksgiving wrenching on your garage slab... (smile)..

Sameer, this kit can reach your goals, however, you will have to have other components upgraded to support that power level.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:41 AM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Kevin
Alex, this time you have to ship your car to us.. No more Thanksgiving wrenching on your garage slab... (smile)..

Sameer, this kit can reach your goals, however, you will have to have other components upgraded to support that power level.
Hehe ok ok! What's wrong with the slabs of concrete... our young buns did fine I'll get this thing smogged and then lemme know what ya' need. 'Course James and I can do a bunch of the stuff at the shop too if that helps you in terms of time... as I'm sure there's going to be a BIG line up for this
Old 08-17-2005, 03:53 AM
Sameer
Race Car

Kevin,
What sort of other mods to hold tis kinda power? I already have the Raceware headstud, ARP conrod bolts with titanium retainers and racing valve spring.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Red Rocket
Instructor

My understanding from the Imagine Auto web site is that you should have the Stage III upgrade in place before you do the EFI upgrade.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:43 AM
PorschePhD
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You don't have to have any stage in place. This kit can be used for a bone stock car. The mapping and injectors dictate the correct setup. Bottom line is if you are stock, it is a good match, if you are at 450HP and want more it is a good match.

Sameer,
You have the right things in place for well over 500 safely. Drop us an email and lets see what your goals are.

Alex,
No more damp, cold rainy garage floors, and certainly not until 4 am!! Drop me an email. That steed has to come to KC to be installed. We have chatted about the possibilities. That is all part of this.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:59 AM
slownrusty
Rennlist Member

Received 337 Likes on 156 Posts

Wow....looks great....impressive R&D.....just be prepared for everyone hammering you on what the price will be.

Yasin
Old 08-17-2005, 10:02 AM
PorschePhD
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Like everything we do we are not the cheapest, but you bet the quality and deliver is the best. As we set, this kit willnot be for everyone, but it is the most thought out and complete kit on the market.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:01 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by PorschePhD
Alex,
No more damp, cold rainy garage floors, and certainly not until 4 am!! Drop me an email. That steed has to come to KC to be installed. We have chatted about the possibilities. That is all part of this.
ROFL... I've upgraded to a 3500 sq foot shop now I hear ya! OK I'll give you guyz a buzz. Dang earl, the Autronic stuff is widely used by some of my other friends with fast cars (even some drag cars!) so I know that stuff pretty well already. I wish we had something like that for our 996TTs, the level of control and such is wicked...
Old 08-17-2005, 01:24 PM
greyghost
Instructor

Quite impressive Kevin and Stephen. Nothing but the best... real tomato ketchup!

Quick Reply: Ultimate Motorwerks and ImagineAuto EFI Conversion Kit