Notices
911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

Oh boy Oh boy! Look at what I just bought!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2003, 11:01 PM
UDPride
Thinking outside da' bun...
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 470 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally posted by justkickenit
UDPride - You are aboslutely right the interior is champaigne. BTW - I love your 930. Do you enter it in shows? It looks very clean. I was thinking about cleaning mine up and entering it into some shows. This is really addicting.
Im kow Im planning on showing it at a Porsche show in June here locally, then possibly a couple others. Some are Porsche/VW events. I may take it to Tweeks and see how it does. I have a couple items I need to complete on it. If AJUSA would ever call me back Id order my new mats. I want to get my wood dash installed. Got the shift **** done to match the wheel. Sills are done. Euro plates. Few other items. Im SERIOUSLY contemplating painting the mesh on the BBS to red to match the car. Mine looks exactly like yours in color both inside and out except youve got the ragtop and different rims. I may photoshop those red rims and poll you guys. Im a couple years away from a call to Imagine Auto yet.

Again your cab looks fantastic. Hard to tell but it looks like you have thee sport seats too.
Old 12-29-2003, 01:44 PM
4G64 944
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by justkickenit
Well I got my car. DAS auto shippers did an excellent job - not a scratch. I would definately recommend them.
Updates:
1 bar boost - I had the mechanic put the original boost spring back in the car because the upgraded intercoolers run about $1700. But, the leather on the front seats is a bit cracked so I'm going to have them redone first. Then maybe I'll put the boost spring back in with an upgraded intercooler. I've gotta pace myself.

If you drove the car in CO, even with the sub 1bar boost you will gain performance from the denser sea level (closer to it) air than a mile high in CO, it's possible the car could feel as fast with less boost.

Quick Reply: Oh boy Oh boy! Look at what I just bought!