Front Hub Grease Seals

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 05:40 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Amber Gramps
This is my daughter that is now in Mexico City learning Spanish. My brother and I built an ATC 70 into a monster 88cc bike with EVERYTHING available at the time. Carb, pipe, head, cam, cylinder, piston, etc. New sprockets, rims, tires, chain, etc......MONSTER that is even plenty strong enough for me to ride. The only thing I'd change now is the next set of tires will be flat tracks.
That's awesome! She needs to stand on the foot pegs and kick the rear out with the throttle, haha! You can do that with knobbies, but you need bhp and finesse. I contend that dirt tracks are great for learning how to drive a 911.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:53 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by rusnak
That's awesome! She needs to stand on the foot pegs and kick the rear out with the throttle, haha! You can do that with knobbies, but you need bhp and finesse. I contend that dirt tracks are great for learning how to drive a 911.
I am sure my early years spent on a three wheeler is where I learned to drive the 911. Same concept on both.....steer with the rear. Let the back of the car point the way. It's backwards to most but totally natural for me.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:42 AM
09mageec
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rusnak
I usually shoot for a faint clunk when you grab the tire and push and pull it left to right. Too much tightening on the spindle nut, and the bearing rollers will burn. I leave a bit of margin for safety.
Sounds good. Thanks, bud.

-Cam

Quick Reply: Front Hub Grease Seals