Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Rebel racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 05:05 PM
joseph mitro
Race Car

Received 246 Likes on 160 Posts

Originally Posted by Amber Gramps
Just got a call back from Clint. He checked his emails, his phone history, and all his orders for the last month. No calls, no nothing from Oklahoma. Nada. By your own admission you didn't complete an order as you got no confirmation and he didn't take your money. Now let's be honest.....I could bitch all day that Chevrolet didn't send me a new Z06 like I wanted. I wanted them to so it must be so. Damn them for not knowing I wanted one. It's bad customer service of them...... and me, oh I'm still a virgin.

So clearly you and Clint are buddies. Allow me to lay out the facts.

1. placed order online; no confirmation. since I've never ordered from Rebel Racing, I don't know to expect a confirmation. Maybe it was my mistake; maybe not
2. (805) 440-9849 goes to voicemail every single time. voicemail is full. Hence no message can be left. Yes I tried literally 15 times over the course of the past week before I posted this online.
3. (805) 835-5809 is busy every single time
4. No response from sales@rebelracingproducts.com until fanboy alerts him by text (something I can't do). 7 days after I sent the first email he responds and apologizes, says he "overlooked" it. That's cool. I appreciate him finally responding.

I have nothing against Clint or Rebel Racing, but poor customer service is poor customer service. I really don't care if it's a one man show or 100.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:54 PM
Catorce
Banned

Received 74 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by joseph mitro

1. placed order online; no confirmation. since I've never ordered from Rebel Racing, I don't know to expect a confirmation. Maybe it was my mistake; maybe not
2. (805) 440-9849 goes to voicemail every single time. voicemail is full. Hence no message can be left. Yes I tried literally 15 times over the course of the past week before I posted this online.
4. No response from sales@rebelracingproducts.com until fanboy alerts him by text (something I can't do). 7 days after I sent the first email he responds and apologizes, says he "overlooked" it. That's cool. I appreciate him finally responding.

I have nothing against Clint or Rebel Racing, but poor customer service is poor customer service. I really don't care if it's a one man show or 100.
Did he take your money, or did he not take your money?
Old 08-30-2017, 09:41 PM
joseph mitro
Race Car

thankfully no. and to be clear I never complained he did or failed to deliver a product.
the point is, he is not reachable by any means listed on his website.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:03 PM
Catorce
Banned

Received 74 Likes on 45 Posts

So it sounds like you never really placed an order - what I mean here is there was some sort of computer glitch and your order never got processed.

As I said he is super hard to get a hold of sometimes and his customer service skills are lacking but he makes amazing product and it is worth the wait. Place the order again.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:46 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by joseph mitro

Fanboy? Perhaps when your mother lets you get a cell phone you can text the (805) 440 9849 number. Works every time it's tried.

If that doesn't work you can call me and I'll text him for you. My number is (951) 205 6158. Call me, my name is Douglas
Old 08-31-2017, 02:05 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

What do all these pictures have in common? Yep....I used Clint's parts and his machine skills to build them. His coilover kit, his heim joint, second arm, and gussets, his hats, his mad skills on the milling machine.
Attached Images     
Old 10-13-2017, 09:22 PM
joseph mitro
Race Car

I'll give credit where it's due. I gave RSR the benefit of the doubt and ordered several parts off their website.

to his credit the parts came in within a week and look nice.

Thanks Clint
Old 09-11-2018, 11:42 AM
verges racing
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vargus racing

I have been trying for weeks to reach them i have paid $770 for parts, no parts sent.

Quick Reply: Rebel racing