Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Wheel Dynamics Bad Company. Bad customer service. Very bad products. I purchased

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 02:47 AM
Wheel Dynamics
Former Vendor

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Exclamation

Hello everyone,

It is Eli from Wheel Dynamics here, 10:47PM on the West Coast

I wanted to thank those of you who were man enough to wait for me to go way our of my way today to take the time to (on a busy Monday) to set up a vehicle, lighting, cameras, make a short film, edit and upload it....

It was well worth to me, why because it speaks VERY LOUD about the kinda of business we are, we have a long standing in the Porsche community and by us taking the time to do this will help weed out those who only seek to manipulate those who are afraid of the threats made by this menace.

I leave you with, and I say it with all due respect, "It is better to remain silent and allow others who might think you are fool rather than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

There are two sides for every story, I'm just amazed as to why there are so many out there who are quick to jump on the band-wagon rather than to do what is right and allow both parties to give their sides.

My video speaks VOLUME... My challenge now is to the OP, bring your wheels here so we can take a "look-see"...

Eli
Wheel Dynamics
Old 07-12-2016, 08:21 AM
09mageec
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel like I just witnessed an episode of Law & Order unfold. Case closed haha
Old 07-12-2016, 02:16 PM
Wheel Dynamics
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 09mageec
I feel like I just witnessed an episode of Law & Order unfold. Case closed haha

Would someone mind posting this on 6speed for us?

"https://youtu.be/iMG4J7tcFn8"
Old 07-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Wheel Dynamics
Former Vendor

Exclamation

/So on the forums when a vendor is proven to be a bad dealer or have extremely bad dealings then they are put on the platform and have their accounts SUSPENDED or BANNED.

So when a NON-PAYING VENDOR (California Porsche/Touchless Concepts/Dusty911cars, porsche wheel services (ebay ID with only 6-feedback for 35+ years, I'm sure having to create new ID's every time someone ID's him) shouldn't we also extend the same courtesy?

I think we have to take a look at this from a political stand point, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, right? Or is it?.....

We have proven our case, BEYOND REASONABLE SUSPICION, deliberate and intentionally damaging or attempting to damage one's reputation without verifiable proof is libel and grounds for legal liabilities.

What do you say Rennlist?

Last edited by Mark in Baltimore; 07-12-2016 at 07:07 PM. Reason: No politics allowed in the technical forums.
Old 07-12-2016, 04:35 PM
ForceReconTrojan
Burning Brakes

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Well since you asked....

I think you should have dealt with this instantly and offered him what he wanted. Many readers of this forum only caught the opening and didn't bother to stick around till the end. Additionally I know from personal experience that you have made poor choices in the past.....with me on P9. Over a 125 dollar hood badge. I wish you would have gone all George Lucas with me and made a movie showing how the badge fit...you could not though as they did not. But that was then and this is now.
I will never buy from you again and that incident on 6 Speed was not only fraudulent but your choices put someone at risk. It took heaven and earth to get you banned there because no forum owner wants to cut off cash flow but they did.
You may have won this skirmish but the war of winning hearts and minds is long from over. keep doing the right thing and these threads won't appear...succumbing to your natural instincts and they will continue to pop up on the internet.

Remember you asked.

Good luck.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:13 PM
rhart
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Rouleau
Guys,

I have read this thread. 1) Rennlist does not permit vendettas - a complaint yes but a deliberate attempt to harm another Member or business is not.

2) It seems to me that Wheel Dynamics has offered to replace the wheels that don't fit. That sounds like an acceptable solution and resolution.

3) Ideally Wheel Dynamics should visit with replacement wheels and establish why the original set did not fit. If because the hubs themselves are out of spec that fact needs to be shown here. If the wheels are out of spec, replace them. Stuff happens and perhaps this is one of the rare cases.

Gentelmen, please take a deep breath and resolve this dispute.

Regards,
Exactly. He should come with replacement wheels not ask me to do a 3 hour round trip drive with two people and two vehicles (the 997 and a car big enough to haul the wheels and tires) That is north of $500 in costs to me and I'm just not willing to do it. This on top of burning up hundreds of dollars of costs already. He can post 20 videos of wheels that fit out of the box. This does not mean the wheels he sold fit. In fact they don't. Nice distraction technique though. The fact that he won't come down with new wheels and solve the problem like a businessman is exactly why he has been banned from 6Speed.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Wheel Dynamics
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ForceReconTrojan
Well since you asked....

I think you should have dealt with this instantly and offered him what he wanted. Many readers of this forum only caught the opening and didn't bother to stick around till the end. Additionally I know from personal experience that you have made poor choices in the past.....with me on P9. Over a 125 dollar hood badge. I wish you would have gone all George Lucas with me and made a movie showing how the badge fit...you could not though as they did not. But that was then and this is now.
I will never buy from you again and that incident on 6 Speed was not only fraudulent but your choices put someone at risk. It took heaven and earth to get you banned there because no forum owner wants to cut off cash flow but they did.
You may have won this skirmish but the war of winning hearts and minds is long from over. keep doing the right thing and these threads won't appear...succumbing to your natural instincts and they will continue to pop up on the internet.

Remember you asked.

Good luck.
Banned?

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...ls-photos.html

We've replaced many hood badges way out of warranty, to the point we lost money, if I recall, maybe it was yours we replaced 3x and out of our own loss. Probably correct on that but I'm sure that part gets left out....

But that is neither here nor there, I'm sure we are talking about something that has happened many years in the past 5+ years back, as we don't openly advertise the sales of those items any longer nor have we for years.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:26 PM
ForceReconTrojan
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by rhart
Exactly. He should come with replacement wheels not ask me to do a 3 hour round trip drive with two people and two vehicles (the 997 and a car big enough to haul the wheels and tires) That is north of $500 in costs to me and I'm just not willing to do it. This on top of burning up hundreds of dollars of costs already. He can post 20 videos of wheels that fit out of the box. This does not mean the wheels he sold fit. In fact they don't. Nice distraction technique though. The fact that he won't come down with new wheels and solve the problem like a businessman is exactly why he has been banned from 6Speed.
You're not helping yourself either.

I live in Newport Beach and while it's a PITA to go anywhere in Southern California now if I wanted to get this resolved I would have found a way to get the wheels up there with the 911. While I agree it would be nice to have him bring down a set ( and he should to prevent this type of publicity) it's also incumbent on you to make some accommodation if you truly want this resolved.

Part of me thinks buyers remorse is in play here...of course you can don your film makers cap and make a video of the wheels not fitting and we can have a open poll on the board to the outcome since drama seems to be the watch word here.

If he is willing to give you another set, mount and balance them and be done with this I would urge you to reconsider your approach and get them up there to resolve this.

Good luck to you guys.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:30 PM
ForceReconTrojan
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Wheel Dynamics
Banned?

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...ls-photos.html

We've replaced many hood badges way out of warranty, to the point we lost money, if I recall, maybe it was yours we replaced 3x and out of our own loss. Probably correct on that but I'm sure that part gets left out....

But that is neither here nor there, I'm sure we are talking about something that has happened many years in the past 5+ years back, as we don't openly advertise the sales of those items any longer nor have we for years.
I agree that it's not germane to this situation, only that I have had fitting problems with a product you sold. No, sadly you did not replace it and like this person you wanted me to come up from OC with my car to prove it didn't fit. That just wasn't worth my time. I clipped off one post and used double side-tape.

It is somewhat amusing to read that now years later you freely admit they had issue when at the time to were very adamant that I could not install a badge and wanted precise measurements etc etc.

As they say, water under the bridge.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Wheel Dynamics
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by rhart
I made my video.... if you want to do the same I would encourage it....

Run down of facts:

1. You called up making threats of suing us before I even talked to you, you lied to the staff as to who you were or what business you had with us. (lying established, Hillary)

2. You DEMANDED we replace wheels with something TOTALLY DIFFERENT, not wanting the same wheel. You claimed that ALL FOUR did not fit, however a video showed different not to mention all of the cool cars outfitted with the same wheels.

3. Where is your video? If you think that is such a good technique why don't you create one of your own to prove your point,

4. Why do you claim to be "doing" Porsches for all these years YET, no one can find you, you are hidden and NEVER PAID TO THE FORUMS, you only troll to abuse them at your leisure.

5. If you have been "DOING-PORSCHES" Eww.. LOL, for 35+ years then why do you only have 6 feedbacks on ebay? I can telly why, it's easier to create a new account than it is to make good on negative feedback.

6. We've made it simple for you, bring them back to get them replaced, if they do not fit our demo car you get a new set, if they do then we've confirmed that you have other issues to work out on that 911 you're working on that you might want to warn the buyer about, but then again base on the comments from others, that's not your style...

7. We will see you in court soon.. well according to you right? I look forward to meeting you...

Quick Reply: Wheel Dynamics Bad Company. Bad customer service. Very bad products. I purchased