Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Keuhl A/C - Chillin' in the Black Forest

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 11:19 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Posting positive reviews about a vendor you are happy with is far different than constantly stalking and nit picking a fellow lister. "Balance" is obviously not the motivation behind your posts. You have a bone to pick and it shows....it always shows. May as well be Loren going after Steve Wong, it is so obvious.

Anyway, I do like the placement of the additional cooler in the left front fender. I removed that water bottle long ago and replaced it with the turbo bottle under the bonnet.

For the guys using the left reat fender well for the addional cooler, may i suggest wrapping the cat in header wrap/heat shield. It drasticly reduces heat and quiets down the exhaust a lot. I am very happy with both sound and heat reduction.
Old 08-13-2015, 02:14 PM
wwest
Drifting

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 3.2 Targa
You seriously need to understand the definition of promote vs. relaying a positive experience.

Promotion involves compensation.

As CG would say, has said... "Free PR"

I highly doubt there is any compensation being made for somebody passing along a positive experience with a product.

I'm not sure the source of your beef with Griffiths, but I think it led to your banning on PP.

You seriously need to find a special purpose in life other than stalking Griffiths. This is getting creepy.

Here, let me help with your special purpose:
I don't "stalk" Griffiths, nor the Pro-cooler vendor, who some ever that be.

I provide criticism of/for products that are being misrepresented.

K & N

CAI

Pro-cooler.

Front A/C condensers that increase blower condensing capability but reduce condensing from forward motion airflow.

Fender mounted condensers that are adversely affected by IR heating..

and more..
Old 08-13-2015, 02:22 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by wwest
....I provide criticism of/for products that are being misrepresented.

K & N

CAI

Pro-cooler.............
and more..
So you are the "Self-appointed - I don't agree, so you must be mis-representing that product police"?

And implying that "Pavegeno928" misrepresented his own experience - and his experience couldn't have happened?

Let me make this clear enough so that even you are able to understand it:

You pull this self-righteous nonsense again - I will ban you. Period.

I hope that is clear.

John D.
Old 08-13-2015, 02:25 PM
wwest
Drifting

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by amber lamps
Posting positive reviews about a vendor you are happy with is far different than constantly stalking and nit picking a fellow lister. "Balance" is obviously not the motivation behind your posts. You have a bone to pick and it shows....it always shows. May as well be Loren going after Steve Wong, it is so obvious.

Anyway, I do like the placement of the additional cooler in the left front fender. I removed that water bottle long ago and replaced it with the turbo bottle under the bonnet.

For the guys using the left reat fender well for the addional cooler, may i suggest wrapping the cat in header wrap/heat shield. It drasticly reduces heat and quiets down the exhaust a lot. I am very happy with both sound and heat reduction.
Have no idea of problem or no, but wrapping the CatCon might result in overheating and premature failure.

If an owner already has a condenser mounted "so" then I would recommend a simple thin heat shield.

The other choice would be to bypass the adversely placed condenser in favor of using only the Kuehl front condenser in the wheelwell.

Seems to work well with the Zims installation and I assume yours?
Old 08-17-2015, 01:55 AM
Pavegeno928
Rennlist Member

Received 450 Likes on 237 Posts

Interesting note: Moving to Germany last summer required us to remove after-market tint. When I bought my car 10 years ago the PO had installed dark tint on the windows and the upper part of the windscreen. Off it came to pass inspection. I don't miss it a bit. Didn't realize how much it restricted my view at night. I do use a heat shield for the front windscreen and keep the car covered.
Old 08-17-2015, 06:46 PM
TerrySmith
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pavegeno928
Another great morning in Germany. A spirited drive with my friend from work in his 2013 Shelby GT Mustang. 5.8L 700+ hp. Beautiful car! First pics are in the parking lot before assaulting the Forest.
Beautiful 911s (both) and nice drives too!

Quick Reply: Keuhl A/C - Chillin' in the Black Forest