Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Barrier AC 'kit' from RennAire sold by Pelican parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by CoffeeBlack
Wow! Posting resume to an internet stranger to prove what? You have the time to post 26k times .... That about a year of life total on this one site alone, I think if one had the financial capabilities you say you have they would live life outside of a BBS. but that's just me
Did you come here just to troll? ......you said I should get a day job and I assured you that I have sufficient for my needs. I have the ability to provide for all of my kids that are at home or at school, and....hold your phone.....and hang out in OT with my Porsche buddies. You may not understand this, but i can post and earn a living simultaniosly. Heck, i sleep through much of my "work" day. Let that sink in. I didn't even come close to posting my resame. Would you prefer I hang out at a tittie bar with the like of you? Please, plan out my life for me since I have screwed it up so bad. please.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:29 PM
CoffeeBlack
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by amber lamps
Did you come here just to troll? ......you said I should get a day job and I assured you that I have sufficient for my needs. I have the ability to provide for all of my kids that are at home or at school, and....hold your phone.....and hang out in OT with my Porsche buddies. You may not understand this, but i can post and earn a living simultaniosly. Heck, i sleep through much of my "work" day. Let that sink in. I didn't even come close to posting my resame. Would you prefer I hang out at a tittie bar with the like of you? Please, plan out my life for me since I have screwed it up so bad. please.
Awesome!

Quick Reply: Barrier AC 'kit' from RennAire sold by Pelican parts