911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

What to ask for my 1990 C4

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003 | 05:18 PM
geo.aigel
Racer

I am by no means taking offense to anything that was said, I am just in the position where if I don't get what I want for it I will just keep it and maybe let my brother drive it.
Hi Rob:

This is George, your long lost BROTHER!

I figured you may not need to sell the car or not be in a particular hurry. If you just dumped 7k into it, you mightaswell enjoy it for a bit longer. Even if you don't drive it, it is a great car to look at! I still stand back and look at my 911 on a regular basis. Soooo purty!

George
Old 08-14-2003 | 08:22 PM
rhunt
Advanced

Yes they are beautiful cars. I just cleaned it up and have regrets selling it. But the NSX is now done and I just have too many cars now. It was a 1 year project and was well worth it. 650RWHP. I was going to look for a 996 Turbo, but may go back to my favorite Porsche, the 928GTS. I used to have an 88 S4 and really loved that car. I actually broke down and purchased my first sedan. I bought a 2002 Jaguar S-Type 4.0 It is very comfortable for my 30 mile each way commute to work. I called my friend, the original owner and he may want to purchase it back. He really misses the car and bought it new. I have had it for about 9 months and have had some great times with the car. I will still lurke around these boards reading the posts of great Porsche owners. The car will be in the paper this weekend and on Ebay next week if it does not sell.

Rob

Quick Reply: What to ask for my 1990 C4