Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

updating the trunk

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 07:27 AM
HorstP
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 1 Post

quick update. Did some spirited test drives yesterday as the sun was out, today back to light snow fall again. Now I know about the tendency to believe in the effect of products, specifically if you spend hundreds of dollars for them. However, I would say, the new X strut brace is more effective than the simple one I had installed beforehand. Feels more solid and with a little more precision going into a turn. I don't have turbo tie rods yet...
Old 02-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

You may as well be ham fisted and blind. Turbo tietods will transform your driving experience. That, and a nice MOMO Prototipo and its a new car. It's really indescribable the transformation.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:29 AM
HorstP
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 1 Post

of course I agree what you said. Easiest thing would be to let one friend of mine (he owns a 993) do different test drives and not tell him when and when not the brace was installed and ask him for the difference. Will I do that? Hell no :)

For my taste the Prototipo is too classical for my 87, I have a Momo Corse which should provide the same handling characteristics.

P.S. will be in the LA and San Diego area in a few days, hope the weather is nicer than in the rest of the States
P.P.S. never seen a photo of the front of you car, would like to have a look what you run as valance

Last edited by HorstP; 04-19-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Quick Reply: updating the trunk