Front brake line clip

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 03:49 PM
PelicanParts.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 35 Likes on 20 Posts

Glad this worked out! What year is your 911?
Mark/Pelican Parts
888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 12-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Is it hot in here?
Old 12-30-2013, 05:33 PM
Ryan O'Connor
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nah, just me being over sensitive with my tampon hanging out. A lot of estrogen flowing in my house with everyone on vacation. I must have caught it.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:58 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan O'Connor
Nah, just me being over sensitive with my tampon hanging out. A lot of estrogen flowing in my house with everyone on vacation. I must have caught it.
Relax. Some of us are just wired differently. Glad to see you taking on the task. Take it like a giant puzzle where each part gets snapped into place one at a time. Some of us can do this stuff blindfolded, while others have to pay out $100/hour.

I'm on my way over to a buddies house who can't do much more than put the key in the ignition. The timing belt on his Toyota Sequoia finally snapped and apparently I'm the only guy on the planet willing to take a stab at it. It isn't going to be fun, but hey, I have Norco.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Ryan O'Connor
Advanced

This is the first Porsche I have worked on. I raced circle tracks for about 8 years and did pretty well. I am hoping to go autocross soon and get my speed fix in. Working on cars is my stress reliever. I just rebuilt a 454 out of a 1990 454ss and boy was that fun. And fast!
Old 12-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Texas RS
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Ryan,

If you haven't been exposed to high performance drivers education, you may want to give that a look. Your local Porsche Club is a good place to start. These events are generally on a local race track and give you a controlled environment to explore the capability of your car while helping you develop your skill as a driver. I think it is a lot more rewarding than auto cross.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:07 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Texas RS
Ryan,

If you haven't been exposed to high performance drivers education, you may want to give that a look. Your local Porsche Club is a good place to start. These events are generally on a local race track and give you a controlled environment to explore the capability of your car while helping you develop your skill as a driver. I think it is a lot more rewarding than auto cross.
+1 on this. I know a lot of people into AX, but I loved DE's, personally.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Ryan O'Connor
Advanced

Sounds like a good idea. I will try both. I raced Legends cars on ovals and road courses, and late models, super lates, and modifieds on ovals. I know how to drive on a race track but not in a Porsche. I will definitely need the education and I'm really looking forward to it.

Quick Reply: Front brake line clip