Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Newbie to Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Melb-Mike
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by amber lamps
Now I see you have got a thread going in the turbo forum. Good move.

In this photo I see that you do not have the stock oil tank in the right rear fender, you have a nice aluminum one that does that job placed just inward and forward of the stock location. Very cool.

Ya know what.....I'm guessing that the radiators and fans you have in the rear wheel wells are the A/C condensers.

Yes, you're right. There are two condensors, one on each side behind the rear wheel. I don't why two but perhaps they're too small individually to work efficiently. The "claim" on the poster board that came with the car said it has a "freezer" a/c system. Don't know yet, never turned it on as of now. There is so much about this car I don't know that I really feel like a dummie. I would really like to trace the roots of this car. I'd like to who and why they did this. The poster board says the car has had over $200K of upgrades and I think its a bit overstated. Maybe half that. Maybe.
Old 12-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

When labor is $100+ per hour I can see that kind of outlay. That car has cocaine or .com money written all over it.

To me, the guys that are paying for labor, are never going to get that money back. Yes, there are exceptions....lots of them.

Quick Reply: Newbie to Porsche