Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Fabspeed

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 04:04 PM
Hunt3R
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well it took nearly a month but I got my Fabspeed supercup muffler in, unfortunately it came with a bracket for an SC and I have a 3.2 but I called up Rob at Fabspeed and described how the bracket wouldn't fit my car and he knew right away that I had the wrong model bracket and he had the correct bracket fabricated and sent to me.

The muffler looks very well built, good quality welds, and it fit well too against my Dansk euro premuffler. The sound is great, prolly too loud for some people, I mean if I give it gas and run it up to redline it screams almost like straight pipes. But for driving around town as long as I dont push the gas pedal too hard the sound is very manageable and easy to keep "quiet enough". I'd definitely recommend the supercup for anyone who wants a loud hotrod sounding exhaust.

Name:  IMG_5595_touchup_NoLicense_med.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  116.3 KB
Old 12-19-2013, 10:22 PM
redridge
Nordschleife Master

Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts

looks good... Im on the hunt for an exhaust setup, any sound clips?
Old 12-20-2013, 12:49 AM
JQ911
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I love the sound of my Supercups. My only problem is leaving early morning for Cars and Coffee as I don't want to antagonize my neighbors so once I start it, I immediately leave in crawling pace to warm up the car. Here is a link to Fabspeeds youtube on the Supercups.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed