Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

M&K Exhaust & RarlyL8 MS have merged.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 07:27 PM
RarlyL8
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M&K Exhaust & RarlyL8 MS have merged.

Hello all, I'd like to let you all know that the long time relationship between M&K Exhaust and RarlyL8 Motorsports has taken a logical step and the two companies have merged. Ben and I have been helping one another for many years now to meet the exhaust needs of the Porsche enthusiast. The paperwork structure of the business will streamline while production and R&D remain unchanged. Your systems will be built and ship out of Wisconsin just like they always have. Billing, paperwork, and service /support will flow through the Alabama office so you'll probably be talking to me a bit more. We are doing our very best to have a smooth transition and will continue providing the best service and products possible.
We thank you for your continued support!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:09 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Do you guys have a website link? Looking to maintain the Cat, and also heat, and the factory valance. I'd like the twin out muffler, but now I remember the issue with excessive droning with (some) dual out mufflers.

IIRC, the Ruf muffler was noted to not drone so much, but there were some that were really loud. I remember thinking the M&K video showing their twin out was really loud.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:36 PM
Caferacer
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I called M&K last week to order a Cat Bypass and a 1 in 1 out and ended up speaking to Brian who explained the new arrangement. Since I had read good things about Rarlyl8 on other RL forums and he assured me that the product was still the same, I did not hesitate to place the order. Okay, I hesitated a little. Anyway, the order is placed and I am looking forward to that M&K sound. I will post in a couple of weeks when I have the exhaust. Good luck to Brian and Ben on the venture.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:41 PM
Turn3 Autosport
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats guys.

Great products and great guys, I wish you guys continued success!

Cheers
Old 03-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Caferacer
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, look what the UPS man just delivered! Pure artwork from Brian and Ben...

Video this weekend!

Quick Reply: M&K Exhaust & RarlyL8 MS have merged.