Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Turbolook wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 02:06 PM
SARGEPUG
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 87 Posts
Default Turbolook wheels?

Previous owner put on the T-Tail, chin spoiler and 205 / 225 16" new pole positions, to go w/ the look. Are the wheels the T-Look wheels as well?
Attached Images  
Old 02-20-2012, 02:20 PM
cmat
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those are the classic Fuchs forged wheels available on tubo and non-tubo cars but in different widths. I believe 16" were an option on non-turbo cars in '84. They were on my '87. They have been refinished to polished or chrome from the standard anodized.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:35 PM
whalebird
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Turbo look would be more appropriate for a car with the larger fenders/flares. Your Carrera's rear spoiler is the only thing that could be construed as turbo look and that was an option also on the standard Carreras. The wheels are indeed the correct pieces for the car they are bolted to.
I think that is a very nice looking Targa you have there, and I'm not a big fan of Turbo tails on standard Carreras. More pics if you have them.
Also, you may want to reconsider the short shifter...they're not all they're cracked up to be.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:00 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not a huge fan of the K&N filters. I just (my own humble $0.02) think the paper filters work better - meaning they let in less dirt. The K&Ns do let out more noise, which is exciting, but in dusty conditions like summer time, I would stick with the factory filter.

Quick Reply: Turbolook wheels?